Soviet_nazi

I had my first experience with ghosts today...

I was expecting something a bit more different. I thought you actually saw her spirit in spiritual form. I believe in spirits or ghosts per say. It'll be more creepy if it was like on your phone, she started calling you or face-chatting you in the dark. 

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

The fuck?

Did you just disrespect me on this server? You dun fucked up faggot. Ill have you know that I am friends with 9 GFL Admins, 6 community managers, 27 server owners, 420 trial admins and 69 board of directors. You think you can just talk shit to me in game without having any sort of consequences or repercussions? You are sorely mistaken you chap fucking cunt. In just one private message, not only I will get you ban from all GFL servers, but I will get you ban from heaven, hell, purgatory, basically all of existence.  There won't be a cosmic plane alive that will accept your dumb mongoloid soft-serve ice cream bitch made looking ass. Prepare to have your spaghetti sliced up by a machete pal. Enjoy whatever fickle time you have left before an admin comes in and bombastically shitfucks you into oblivion for being an arrogant cum shitting cuck you are.  If you only you had an iota of fucking intelligence you would've known that tangling with someone with connections like mine would lead to your inevitable demise.

I'll see you on the forums kidd0.

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb

Duuuuuuuuuude.

That's not even funny, that's creepy as hell. It's either a sick prank or it's real.

Keep the TV on, watch youtube, do something to keep your mind off of that if you can.

Also, my condolences about your girlfriend.

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

2 minutes ago, JerryBomb said:

Duuuuuuuuuude.

That's not even funny, that's creepy as hell. It's either a sick prank or it's real.

Keep the TV on, watch youtube, do something to keep your mind off of that if you can.

Also, my condolences about your girlfriend. If it helps, livestream the whole thing.

Keep tv on... suddenly turns static, then a face pops up screaming and tv turns off on its own.

great suggestion though to creep him more out.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

As a person who doesn't believe in the supernatural, I feel like this is an incredibly fucked up joke someone's playing on you.

Anyway, I'm sorry for your loss. I have never lost anyone close to me and I can't imagine how devastating it must be. I'd imagine that it's a hard thing to live with which is why I think that this is an especially fucked up "joke" someone's playing on you.

I'd say hopefully your GF actually communicated with you from the beyond but then that'd imply you're dying soon. So, "hopefully" it's just someone with a cruel sense of humor. 

"Be good people"

My condolences about your loss. I'm going to agree with @Major_Push on this, though. I believe in spirituality, but this really does seem like a fucked up joke someone decided to pull on you. To have even thought of such thing, they must have some kind of problem.

Good luck, though. We hope you are/will be okay.

original.gif

Achievements

1 hour ago, Major_Push said:

As a person who doesn't believe in the supernatural, I feel like this is an incredibly fucked up joke someone's playing on you.

Anyway, I'm sorry for your loss. I have never lost anyone close to me and I can't imagine how devastating it must be. I'd imagine that it's a hard thing to live with which is why I think that this is an especially fucked up "joke" someone's playing on you.

This is what I thought but I just don't see how that could have been possible. No one was at my house the entire day when it happens and I found the phone in my house (which is also where it started) 

I was expecting a copypasta, not gonna lie.

Nothing really adds up with this, and it's weird. I mean, i hope everything goes well with you. Sorry about your girl. You'll be better soon enough.

i honestly think it's a sick prank. I don't believe in the supernatural or ghosts. Sorry :/

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

I'll be honest I thought this was real until the sooooooonnnn text that made me realize it's definitely a cruel prank someone is playing on you I really don't know what to make of this good luck dude <3

Achievements

I am kinda curious about this though. Is your late girlfriend's (sorry for your loss :() phone deactivated? 

If so: Maybe someone else got her old number? I don't know how they would get your number though...

If not: Maybe it was your roommate? All I know is this is some freaky shit.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

Yeah, I agree with the "soooonnnnnnn" part. Even the excessive amount of periods is kinda weird. 

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

I have a feeling this is a practical prank but you do have evidence of the crime scene.. and I would also want to mention about you Girlfriends lost I would like to say "sorry for your lost.." I bet you that your girlfriend had a great fight against cancer but unfornatley she lost the battle...

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3

Achievements

1 hour ago, Ejfeds said:

I am kinda curious about this though. Is your late girlfriend's (sorry for your loss :() phone deactivated? 

Someone else also asked me this, her phone was on a monthly plan that expired today actually. So the number was still active under her name when this occurred.