Whiffs

Operator Application

Steam Name: "Whiffs"

Steam ID: 76561198320339079

Hours: 100+

Sponsor: Maybe Darkling

Why I want to become an operator: I enjoy playing Jb alot and this is my favourite server. I would like to become an operator because I could fill the space when no admin or someone with athority is on. We members call this the "cancer hour's". I feel if I was an Operator I could fill the needs to make sure everyone follows rules and has a good time playing the best Jail break on CSGO. I would enjoy making and giving amasing idea for events and be able to help and fix any bugs of commands that members can find and abuse. I feel that with power becomes responsibility and I would like to be responsible with my powers but also be able to give people another chance. 

BONK IS A DAD

why you should execpt me: I am a young responsible student that loves and play's this server almost daily. I always make sure that new people and even some of the older people know and understand some of the new rules and also show and teach some players the new and faster ways to complete mini games while still having fun. This server is suppost to be about fun, without fun and excitement no one would play this server. If you exepted me I would love to help with events and help come up with new and fun things Admins, Operators can do to gain more people on this server.

Addition Info:

All the account names with my hours: HOOPLA,Hooplaひ, Wellsy, Killerwellsy, Whiffs, Whiffs the spicy boyo, Nothing but whiffs, Snoop, Braxton "swag" Pierce, Wellsy -Iwnl-.

Can contact me on discord :wellsy #4091 (am on the GFL Discord.

My Steam profile: 

Gfl Forums: Whiffs

I know alot of admins and have play'd this server alot mainly in 2016. Alot of players that know me I have play'd with them for a long time and seem to always want to talk on discord and play games. 

Told i was funny, Friendly, Mature ish.

Posted  Edited by _Doctor

I don't think I have seen you on before, try to get to know the admins. That is also not your steamid

Neutral leaning towards a -1

Pros:

N/A

Cons:

Not known by admins

Played a lot in 2016?

Doesn't come on?

Poor application 

Confirm sponsorship @Daddyling

Edited by _Doctor

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Posted  Edited by TomRiddle

Turns out im blind, ill look at your progress when your on and shall edit this with my decision. 

Edited by TomRiddle

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements