Spode

Another Quick One

This one will be real brief this time. 

We should make site 19 on the voting poll not the first one on it. Make it somewhere in the middle, since I personally think the non-member normies just chooses the first map they see. I wanna see if it works.

It’ll probably work the first few times and then people’ll probably catch on and not choose the first one they see anymore, instead looking through the poll for Site 19.

Signature..png

14 minutes ago, Astral Rogue said:

It’ll probably work the first few times and then people’ll probably catch on and not choose the first one they see anymore, instead looking through the poll for Site 19.

still better than mindlessly choosing the first one

1 hour ago, Spode said:

still better than mindlessly choosing the first one

numba 1 choice

shall be

http://fastdl.gflclan.com/garrysmod/maps/br_site07f.bsp

sound good or nah? :lenny:

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Astral Rogue
18 minutes ago, Lambda said:

Make it so you cannot play the same twice in a row

I like the idea, but I feel like what will happen is that people will immediately type in mapvote and switch the map back to 19. 
What we could do is make it so you can't mapvote for the first 4 rounds or so. I think that can help people stay on other maps and get to know them longer.

Of course, the potential issue with this is that the majority of the community may sit in spectator mode because it isn't 19, or just outright leave until 19 is being played on again.
(At this point, I would not be surprised if it did happen. .~.)

Edited by Astral Rogue

Signature..png

its not that they pick the first map they see. its the fact that all the other maps are not all that great, with empty rooms and glitches and are linear. site 07 is not too bad tho

Sig.png