Ambassador Spock

Hello :P

Hello everyone. Im very excited to be in the GFL clan and I cant wait to meet you all in game soon. I want to tell you about me a little. Im 14 and my bday is October 9th 2001. I have ADHD, I have 4 cats, 6 dogs, 1 annoying parrot. My nephew was born 2 days ago.  and I love Star Trek

Have Questions? Message me on here, steam, or discord!

Welcome to GFL Forum and servers, Crusher... or do you have specific name you would like to be called by? I like how this forum brings all sorts of people even people with disorders. Some of us has OCD, I am not diagnosed with it, but I was told by friends and families that they think I have OCD because of what I do and say. In any cases, I hope you enjoy your stay and have a wonderful time. If you have any questions, please let us know.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

On 7/31/2016 at 4:27 PM, xXCrusherXxFTW said:

people call me crusher. and Idk what OCD is I only know what ADHD is 

OCD is pretty much 

Obsessive-compulsive disorder is characterized by unreasonable thoughts and fears (obsessions) that lead to compulsive behaviors.
OCD often centers on themes such as a fear of germs or the need to arrange objects in a specific manner. Symptoms usually begin gradually and vary throughout life.

according to google search. It's like you want things to be perfectly straight or colored, stuff like that. Most of the OCD people are for people that have fear of germs and bacteria.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements