TriAsian

Aesthetic Contest

Posted  Edited by TriAsian

The map creator of ze_A_E_S_T_H_E_T_I_C,  Enviolinador, is holding a contest for the map. It'll last 2 months long.

The prize is player skins to the group of people who beat the map first.

Full details can be found on his site.

Edited by TriAsian

Posted  Edited by whim4life
1 hour ago, TriAsian said:

The map creator of ze_A_E_S_T_H_E_T_I_C,  Enviolinador, is holding a contest for the map. It'll last 2 months long.

The prize is player skins to the group of people who beat the map first.

Full details can be found on his site.

Ehem. IMO. I'm going to be honest here...

The conclusion of this map.. TOO.SAVAGE.

Reason:

1. Maps like these last around 30 minutes! (nuff said)

2. There is a high learning curve on some parts of the map. (The jumps, the ride and especially the 1st boss and the 2nd at end of the map)

3. Need at least 30 good players alive. Assuming they don't die by stupid deaths and such! (Much like santa act 3 + truth and beyond that if we ever going make it to that level!)

4. Also need a good server to make it running smoothly. I notice some of the server have issues with the maps due to high latency/features. Especially near the end where you have to defend the king while getting the burger to spawn for 2+/- minutes.

5. The Boss and the Npc is almost parallel to santassasination. Too much buffing to be killed.

6. The map design is kinda like santassassination + halloween. Good graphics but bad map design.

I suggest that the mapper delay the contest to give them a breathing space. It took 7 months to beat frostdrake without the freeze nade (6 months of doing the same mistake on parkour and 1 month to implement the zombie ladder strategy and the dragon boss which i can say is pretty savage considering their 'cognitive-dissonance' most players have). Same situation with halloween due from most players don't know how to get through the kitchen part after the rat encounter which IMO is bad map design since its pretty unlikely for most players to land in the water container without sustaining fall-damage. Considering the fact if they can make it with 30+ players defending the vent!

Edited by whim4life

Posted  Edited by TriAsian
1 hour ago, Metalkore said:

This contest is about to bring all the regulars of all communities in one team.

So, how do we start?

We could use the upcoming event to practice/beat the map,

Edited by TriAsian

10 hours ago, Metalkore said:

@whim4life I believe 2 months are more than enough.

I signed in for the sole sake of telling you're going to eat those words. 

eternally.

calling it now, no server will beat it. envio will probably have to make drastic changes when this is all over lelelel