drunkmuskito

ADMIN?

Posted  Edited by drunkmuskito - Edit Reason: Work on about me
Name: drunkmuskito
Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:155840965 
Play-time: 1:38:54

Why do you want to become an admin?: i want to be an admin because there is times where things go titts up. Like when someguys  mass freekilled. also when me and Gabe Where on no admin with a hacker on we tried getting a admin on but it was to late and Razz again get VG out of CT then Joins right back

Why should we accept you?: I should be admin because I leased from when you told me to become more mature. I talk you most admins that are on when im on and I know most rules I became a better Warden and ct. I wont lie I do free kill sometimes by accident her and there.In all I have got then better and ready to become a admin I just want to make the server better. Lately I been seeing people ghosting and would like to stop thay. I would also like to state that like 30% of the time there isn't an admin on to see what happens and put a stop to that

Extra information? I am in High school in Honers classes 
Been playing on GFL about Year now
About 1/3 of my time played has been on the jail server
Also play one RPG deathmatch 

Edited by drunkmuskito
Work on about me

Hey @drunkmuskito, thanks for applying.

For your play-time, I looked it up for you and for the other admins, it is roughly 108 hours

Now onto my review of the application...

Positives: 

- You have lots of play time and are very active on the server. (108 hours is a lot, good work)

- You are known by most of the admins.

- You know the rules from what I have seen.

Things you could work on:

- Your maturity. Although Jailbreak is supposed to be fun, an admin position is no joke. I want to see you're serious about this position, because even in your application there was some sarcasm which I didn't really like. I know you're only 14, but try and work on your maturity. Show us you really want to be an admin.

- Your forum activity. As an admin, although you are applying to monitor the Jailbreak server, we want you to be active on the forums as well. Some servers have a minimum post count, and although ours doesn't, 3 posts is quite low. Try and become more active on the forums. This does not mean spam post or necro (ask me if you are unfamiliar with these terms), so remember to follow the forum guidelines.

- Not a requirement, but posting player reports is always a good idea. You talk about how things turn to the worst when no admins are online, so why not record a demo and make a player report? It doesn't take much effort, and it shows us you're interested in helping the community!

Overall, try and take some of my advice and work on your maturity, forum activity and although it's not a requirement, post player reports. Good luck on your application but until I see you improve in these areas it's going to have to be a -1 from me. 

@dogger earlier to day ther was this guy mass freekilling I went to the chat told leks and Paula to get on and deal with it i would have done a report application so I did the fastest thing i coulld have done after that there is no real reason to post a report application 

3 hours ago, Dogger said:

Hey @drunkmuskito, thanks for applying.

For your play-time, I looked it up for you and for the other admins, it is roughly 108 hours

Now onto my review of the application...

Positives: 

- You have lots of play time and are very active on the server. (108 hours is a lot, good work)

- You are known by most of the admins.

- You know the rules from what I have seen.

Things you could work on:

- Your maturity. Although Jailbreak is supposed to be fun, an admin position is no joke. I want to see you're serious about this position, because even in your application there was some sarcasm which I didn't really like. I know you're only 14, but try and work on your maturity. Show us you really want to be an admin.

- Your forum activity. As an admin, although you are applying to monitor the Jailbreak server, we want you to be active on the forums as well. Some servers have a minimum post count, and although ours doesn't, 3 posts is quite low. Try and become more active on the forums. This does not mean spam post or necro (ask me if you are unfamiliar with these terms), so remember to follow the forum guidelines.

- Not a requirement, but posting player reports is always a good idea. You talk about how things turn to the worst when no admins are online, so why not record a demo and make a player report? It doesn't take much effort, and it shows us you're interested in helping the community!

Overall, try and take some of my advice and work on your maturity, forum activity and although it's not a requirement, post player reports. Good luck on your application but until I see you improve in these areas it's going to have to be a -1 from me. 

18 hours ago, drunkmuskito said:

@dogger earlier to day ther was this guy mass freekilling I went to the chat told leks and Paula to get on and deal with it i would have done a report application so I did the fastest thing i coulld have done after that there is no real reason to post a report application 

It's good that they could get on and deal with the situation, but sometimes there are no admins available and the best option would be to make a player report. It's always good to have some evidence!

On 7/29/2016 at 3:46 PM, Major_Push said:

Get more admins.

Paula, Kim, and Denros aren't enough.

2 hours ago, Dogger said:

It's good that they could get on and deal with the situation, but sometimes there are no admins available and the best option would be to make a player report. It's always good to have some evidence!

OK I get it and i respect your decision 

On 10/14/2016 at 1:53 AM, drunkmuskito said:

OK I get it and i respect your decision 

drunk look at the dates to the quotes you are making...

there now isn't just Paula, Kim and Denros

I'm going to remain Neutral at the moment. Apologies that this will be similar to @Dogger reply but he makes some good points

Positives

• Obviously play time with it being at 108 hours is great!!
  • You do know the rules
  • Friendly with most the admins 
  • You are known within the JailBreak community

Negatives

• You haven't submitted any player reports (This might not seem like a big deal but we want to see that you can help handle the server when there arent any admins around and know how to properly submit evidence which for some cases admins also need to be able to give this)
  • Get to know the community of GFL which is MUCH bigger then just JailBreak. Getting to know everyone from member upwards. 
  • Get your post count up (dont spam or necro like dogger said but join in on whats currently happening, there are always little games or just introduce yourself in the introductions forum)
  • Show the best self to the admins so that we can see that you are mature... 

If you can work on these then i will come back and change my response accordingly

Achievements

5 hours ago, Darkling said:

drunk look at the dates to the quotes you are making...

there now isn't just Paula, Kim and Denros

I'm going to remain Neutral at the moment. Apologies that this will be similar to @Dogger reply but he makes some good points

Positives

• Obviously play time with it being at 108 hours is great!!
  • You do know the rules
  • Friendly with most the admins 
  • You are known within the JailBreak community

Negatives

• You haven't submitted any player reports (This might not seem like a big deal but we want to see that you can help handle the server when there arent any admins around and know how to properly submit evidence which for some cases admins also need to be able to give this)
  • Get to know the community of GFL which is MUCH bigger then just JailBreak. Getting to know everyone from member upwards. 
  • Get your post count up (dont spam or necro like dogger said but join in on whats currently happening, there are always little games or just introduce yourself in the introductions forum)
  • Show the best self to the admins so that we can see that you are mature... 

If you can work on these then i will come back and change my response accordingly

I will work on the negatives thanks

Posted  Edited by Bhoot.exe - Edit Reason: i dunt no hoe 2 spel gud

Hey Drunk, I'm going to be neutral but leaning towards a +1.

Things I like about you
You're super active (I see you like 75% of the time I'm online)

You know the rules (You play ct frequently, and I have yet to see you make a. single. mistake. like actually not even a fricken accidental kill. wtf dude do you have rule follow hacks or something)

You help people understand the rules (on numerous occasions, I've seen you help people who are new to the server understand how to play by telling them "Hey dude just type in !rules, or hey, just type in !tmute so they don't annoy you while you're trying to talk. A friendly admin willing to cooperate with new members is the best kind.)

Things you could work on

Be more active on the forums (try to communicate with other gfl members, as well as posting player reports for anyone breaking the rules)

Try to be friends with all of the admins and talk to them (I've heard that some of the admins aren't familiar with you, try meeting them and talking to them?)

So yeah, that's all my advice/compliments for now. Work on all of that, and you'll surely get a +1 from me. :)

Edit: Oh and also work on your application. It doesn't really show us who you are, but rather gives us examples of what you've seen and such. Tell us why you would be a good admin, such as: know rules, active, friends with admin, I'm your 22 year old cousin, a nigerian prince from Nigeria and I can triple your bank account, just give me your SSN and Mother's maiden name, etc. etc.

Edited by Bhoot.exe
i dunt no hoe 2 spel gud

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Merged two posts
37 minutes ago, Bhoot.exe said:

Hey Drunk, I'm going to be neutral but leaning towards a +1.

Things I like about you
You're super active (I see you like 75% of the time I'm online)

You know the rules (You play ct frequently, and I have yet to see you make a. single. mistake. like actually not even a fricken accidental kill. wtf dude rule follow hacks)

You help people understand the rules (on numerous occasions, I've seen you help people who are new to the server understand how to play by telling them "Hey dude just type in !rules, or hey, just type in !tmute so they don't annoy you while you're trying to talk. A friendly admin willing to cooperate with new members is the best kind.)

Things you could work on

Be more active on the forums (try to communicate with other gfl members, as well as posting player reports for anyone breaking the rules)

Try to be friends with all of the admins and talk to them (I've heard that some of the admins aren't familiar with you, try meeting them and talking to them?)

So yeah, that's all my advice/compliments for now. Work on all of that, and you'll surely get a +1 from me. :)

(Drunks a hacker exposed) Thx on the feed back will work on the negatives

I been exposed

RIP i wont be admin

here lays my chanses

Edited by Joshy
Merged two posts

Neutral in middle of leaning towards +1

All of the admins pretty much said everything i could about you. 

Suggestions:

Work on maturity (example: complaining about alot of freekills)

Work on getting too know admins better

Work on getting your'e forum activity up gfl is a big community and you should get to know it better =)

I like how you message me when you need an admin for some rulebreakers but i suggest start taking screenshots or record when things are going bad because, a lot of the times i cant do anything with out proof or seeing it myself.

Very important: Make player reports with proof and steam id's so we can punish the person later if you can not get an admin on =)

3 minutes ago, bballallan said:

Neutral in middle of leaning towards +1

All of the admins pretty much said everything i could about you. 

Suggestions:

Work on maturity (example: complaining about alot of freekills)

Work on getting too know admins better

Work on getting your'e forum activity up gfl is a big community and you should get to know it better =)

I like how you message me when you need an admin for some rulebreakers but i suggest start taking screenshots or record when things are going bad because, a lot of the times i cant do anything with out proof or seeing it myself.

Very important: Make player reports with proof and steam id's so we can punish the person later if you can not get an admin on =)

I WILL WORK ON THE FORUMS AND THE MATURATY THING I GOTTEN THAT ALOTE

Well, i'm a little late to the party and don't have to write a lengthy response because everyone worded everything great. I'm going to have to go with neutral. Just work on getting a feel for the server and it's rules, and how to treat other players.

Posted  Edited by drunkmuskito
7 hours ago, PaulaDeen said:

Well, i'm a little late to the party and don't have to write a lengthy response because everyone worded everything great. I'm going to have to go with neutral. Just work on getting a feel for the server and it's rules, and how to treat other players.

Paula I been playing on the server for almost a year now i know the rules and the players

Edited by drunkmuskito

really i thought it has been longer my B

12 minutes ago, HackingPotato said:

its been open for like 3 months

My B i mean joined the JB server since it started almost when i feel down i just come here in hops to feel better with the shit that goes on In my life this place is like a second family an i just want to make it better