drunkmuskito

ADMIN?

I'm going to have to give you a -1 due to the way I see you acting on the server.

You seem to whine quite a bit when something happens to you which I not a good quality for an admin.

You've broken rules to which I've had to issue punishments for.

You insult people when they don't agree with you.

I don't believe your current maturity and temperament is a good fit for the admins we need in the server.

Have a good day.

3 hours ago, Parrot said:

I'm going to have to give you a -1 due to the way I see you acting on the server.

You seem to whine quite a bit when something happens to you which I not a good quality for an admin.

You've broken rules to which I've had to issue punishments for.

You insult people when they don't agree with you.

I don't believe your current maturity and temperament is a good fit for the admins we need in the server.

Have a good day.

You take about me braking rules When I only broken them 1 time to when according to you 

What was the rule that i broke?

Put things I can work on 

Hello @drunkmuskito,

Thank you for applying for CSGO Jailbreak and we thank you for your patience. Unfortunately at this time, your application has been denied. We urge you to continue playing and stay active! If in the future you would like to apply for admin about we ask you wait until you've improved in the following areas;

• Communication with players
  • Create player reports to help admins when they are offline. It can also prove to us you are capable of making decisions and understanding when rules are being broken
  • Help new players learn the game and rules 
  • Improve on maturity 
  • Get to know the greater community (forums, ts, etc.)

Cheers,

Hacking / sv_potato 1

Image result for roo emotes

Achievements