BananaBandit99

Banana GOD

Hey GFL members,

My name is BananaBandit, and the main server I play on GMOD is the GFL Zombie Survival 24/7 Abandoned mall. If you have never played Zombie survival then I would recommend learning the rules and joining me and my friends on this server. I also play Starcraft, overwatch and other games that supply my daily dose in gaming.

QJivz5R.png s4efLgo.png
ASSASSIN
▔▔▔ ME TIMBERS ▔▔▔
I'm a pirate, living it high on the seven seas
☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠ ☠
"For years I've been rushing around, taking whatever I fancied, not giving a tinker's curse for those I hurt. 
Yet here I am... with riches and reputation, feeling no wiser than when I left home. 
And when I turn around, and look at the course I've run... 
there's not a man or woman that I love left standing beside me."

Important Information
▶If you haven't already done so, apply for membership at:http://gflclan.com/memberapplication
▶If you wish to be a supporter/vip, go to: http://gflclan.com/donate
▶ If you have problems or concerns regarding the server you play on, check the forum game section to see if any of your related concerns are answered. If not, go ahead and ask.

▶ Have a problem with a player or an admin? Record and report on the forums. If it's an admin report, keep it in Private Message to the appropriate manager of the server.
▶ Want to know what servers we have? Click on each game forum section. They'll have a Gametracker IP attached to it.
▶ Good at GFX Design or making Videos? Join either the GFX Team or Media Team. GFX Team leader is Qdogg and the Media Team is currently on-hold contact board of director for more info.
Hey dere~!
Welcome to GFLClan community. I'm Bae/Derpy and if you have any problems, please let me know. I will help you the best I can. Hello BananaBandit. Ah, it's rare to see ZS players on the forums, some just come on and apply for member, then leave. Or come on to apply for admin, not very communicative. It's nice of you that you and your friends are willing to teach new players how to play ZS. I played a much different kind of ZS, it's similar to Zombie Mod on CS:GO except more or a mixture of Zombie Escape, Zombie Survival, and Zombie Mod on CS 1.6 or I believe CS:S used to have it. I used to love zombie servers until I watched too much zombie .... shows... I am now just NOPE. I can probably last about 30 minutes at most and quit. 
kUbcDPu.png

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Z1galord

Bae stfu this is one of the ZS children you are speaking to (He already plunders the seven seas m8y). Anyways Welcome to the forums Banana!

Edited by Z1galord

Cringe

• 2 weeks later...