Jump to content
  • Community Representative Election Results (November, 2021)


    Infra
     Share

    Hello, everyone!

     

    The Community Representative election has concluded. Thank you to everybody who participated!

     

    The results are as follows:

    1. @Shuruia - 90 votes.
    2. @flying4ssassin - 71 votes.
    3. @Alexis - 48 votes.
    4. @DaPainWayne - 41 votes.

    Upon request:

     

    Shuruia and Flying's term shall begin today, December 4, and will expire on June 4.

     

    Once again, thank you all for participating, and congratulations to the two newly elected Community Representatives!

     Share


    User Feedback

    Recommended Comments

    Is there any chance we can see votes prior to the disqualification? I understand that there could also be late voters, but I feel that some of these votes don't accurately reflect what the real competition would've looked like without the returned votes and/or the forsaken candidate in the race.

    Edited by AlphaOwl
    #iLoveNapalm
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    1 minute ago, AlphaOwl said:

    Is there any chance we can see votes prior to the disqualification? I understand that there could also be late voters, but I feel that some of these votes don't accurately reflect what the real competition would've looked like without the returned votes.

     

    MariaDB [site_forums]> SELECT * FROM shittycrvoting_candidates;
    +----------------------+---------------+---------------------------------------------------------------+
    | candidates_member_id | candidates_id | candidates_post_url                                           |
    +----------------------+---------------+---------------------------------------------------------------+
    |                15181 |            21 | https://gflclan.com/crcampaigns/waynes-cr-campaign-r18/       |
    |                    8 |            22 | https://gflclan.com/crcampaigns/shuruias-2nd-cr-campaign-r19/ |
    |                21078 |            23 | https://gflclan.com/crcampaigns/ilovenapalms-cr-campaign-r20/ |
    |                 5834 |            24 | https://gflclan.com/crcampaigns/vote-for-flying-r21/          |
    |                50660 |            25 | https://gflclan.com/crcampaigns/alexiss-cr-application-r17/   |
    +----------------------+---------------+---------------------------------------------------------------+
    5 rows in set (0.000 sec)
    
    MariaDB [site_forums]> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM shittycrvoting_votes WHERE votes_candidate_id = 21;
    +----------+
    | COUNT(*) |
    +----------+
    |       24 |
    +----------+
    1 row in set (0.000 sec)
    
    MariaDB [site_forums]> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM shittycrvoting_votes WHERE votes_candidate_id = 22;
    +----------+
    | COUNT(*) |
    +----------+
    |       80 |
    +----------+
    1 row in set (0.000 sec)
    
    MariaDB [site_forums]> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM shittycrvoting_votes WHERE votes_candidate_id = 23;
    +----------+
    | COUNT(*) |
    +----------+
    |       60 |
    +----------+
    1 row in set (0.000 sec)
    
    MariaDB [site_forums]> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM shittycrvoting_votes WHERE votes_candidate_id = 24;
    +----------+
    | COUNT(*) |
    +----------+
    |       54 |
    +----------+
    1 row in set (0.000 sec)
    
    MariaDB [site_forums]> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM shittycrvoting_votes WHERE votes_candidate_id = 25;
    +----------+
    | COUNT(*) |
    +----------+
    |       39 |
    +----------+
    1 row in set (0.000 sec)

     

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    10 minutes ago, Aurora said:

     

    MariaDB [site_forums]> SELECT * FROM shittycrvoting_candidates;
    +----------------------+---------------+---------------------------------------------------------------+
    | candidates_member_id | candidates_id | candidates_post_url                                           |
    +----------------------+---------------+---------------------------------------------------------------+
    |                15181 |            21 | https://gflclan.com/crcampaigns/waynes-cr-campaign-r18/       |
    |                    8 |            22 | https://gflclan.com/crcampaigns/shuruias-2nd-cr-campaign-r19/ |
    |                21078 |            23 | https://gflclan.com/crcampaigns/ilovenapalms-cr-campaign-r20/ |
    |                 5834 |            24 | https://gflclan.com/crcampaigns/vote-for-flying-r21/          |
    |                50660 |            25 | https://gflclan.com/crcampaigns/alexiss-cr-application-r17/   |
    +----------------------+---------------+---------------------------------------------------------------+
    5 rows in set (0.000 sec)
    
    MariaDB [site_forums]> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM shittycrvoting_votes WHERE votes_candidate_id = 21;
    +----------+
    | COUNT(*) |
    +----------+
    |       24 |
    +----------+
    1 row in set (0.000 sec)
    
    MariaDB [site_forums]> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM shittycrvoting_votes WHERE votes_candidate_id = 22;
    +----------+
    | COUNT(*) |
    +----------+
    |       80 |
    +----------+
    1 row in set (0.000 sec)
    
    MariaDB [site_forums]> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM shittycrvoting_votes WHERE votes_candidate_id = 23;
    +----------+
    | COUNT(*) |
    +----------+
    |       60 |
    +----------+
    1 row in set (0.000 sec)
    
    MariaDB [site_forums]> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM shittycrvoting_votes WHERE votes_candidate_id = 24;
    +----------+
    | COUNT(*) |
    +----------+
    |       54 |
    +----------+
    1 row in set (0.000 sec)
    
    MariaDB [site_forums]> SELECT COUNT(*) FROM shittycrvoting_votes WHERE votes_candidate_id = 25;
    +----------+
    | COUNT(*) |
    +----------+
    |       39 |
    +----------+
    1 row in set (0.000 sec)

     


    Digestable version for people:

     

    Initial Election Votes Outcome (at December 30, 2021):
    1. Shuruia 80
    2. iLoveNapalm 60
    3. flying4assassin 54
    4. Alexis 39
    5. DaPainWayne 24

    Edited by AlphaOwl
    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Thank you to everyone who voted for me. This will be my last term, so I'm looking forward to the next CR cycle to see how competitive that will be as a spectator and normal voter.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites

    Excellent and wonderful!  Great job!  I never expected CR too be such a big hit with fierce competition.  I was definitely wrong about that.

     

    To anyone who didn't make it in:  I tip my hat to you too.  It's pretty natural with any opportunity that has a few limited seats and a lot of rules, that there are more qualified candidates available than there are seats, and you did a great job too.  Those who made it in will certainly have a great impact on the community, but it doesn't mean that you can't continue to do so too.  You can be influential and help others without the official title.  Don't let this be your showstopper 😉 I thank you for your contributions and keep up the great work.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites
    On 12/5/2021 at 4:25 PM, Shuruia said:

    Thank you to everyone who voted for me. This will be my last term, so I'm looking forward to the next CR cycle to see how competitive that will be as a spectator and normal voter.


    Just get CS next time surely.

    Link to comment
    Share on other sites


    Create an account or sign in to comment

    You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

    Create an account

    Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

    Register a new account

    Sign in

    Already have an account? Sign in here.

    Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...