The community representative applicants have completed their campaign posts, which means that we can begin voting! While council gave the OK for all 10 applicants, unfortunately, 3 of them decided to drop out due to various reasons, such as school, personal issues, etc. Voting will last for two weeks (until May 8th) and we hope to get the new CRs in council on that same day.
These are the rules to vote.
- You must be a Member or above
- Your account must be at least 2 months old.
- You may cast 2 votes. Each vote must go to a different person.
- Once you have cast a vote, you cannot remove the vote and recast it for a different person.
- If you're a candidate you may vote (even for yourself), but please remember to act with integrity throughout the process.
You can vote here.
Thank you and good luck to all!