- High effort levels within your question responses. Elaborate more on your statements, we love to see dedication!
- If you are unable to provide us examples of your work, we would hope that you would be wiling to type up a quick story, or something along that matter. We want to see your potential!
A Writer's Expectancies:
- Be nothing but a positive influence towards the other members in the community. Absolutely no toxicity or anger releasing on anyone, regardless of the circumstance.
- Be more than willing to fulfill your responsibilities.
- I expect you to be willing to participate in any writing requested that may be pitched our way if needed.
- Be interactive with your own writing discussion channels & on the forums.
- Be completely professional, leave all drama-related issues apart from our society.
- You are not to bring any sort of bias intentions into our community, especially when responding on future applications !
What can we provide you?:
- An amazing experience that can and may give you informational lessons that can be used in today's society.
- An opportunity for you to get better at any English skill, whether it be grammar or to build a higher vocabulary understanding.
- An of course, our amazing Writer's badge on the forums, Writer's role in the Main GFL Discord, and etc.
Keep in mind that it can take up to a few days to fully conclude if your application was accepted or denied. Thanks for showing interest!