TeaTimeWithTaylor

Gmod TTT ( Read this very closely)

Posted  Edited by TeaTimeWithTaylor

GMOD FUCKING ADMIN.jpg
I recently started playing on your Garry's Mod TTT server today. My first impression of the server was everybody yelling, I turn into an innocent than i immediately get rdmed by another innocent. When i got to ask the admin for help, she continues to tell me that she has 10 reports she has to tend to, i told her that if she was doing her job she would not have any reports to deal with. She then continues to tell me that she has 20 reports to deal with. and i become impatient and send a report. As expected nothing is done to the person. After a while of playing, me and multi are having alot of trouble with another rdmer. When we ask the admins to deal with him, because he is a VIP he is practically invincible, and nothing is done to him. Because we are arguing with the admin about it, me and multi get gagged. While we are gagged multiple players are insulting us, and even used the word "nigger" to describe Multi. Which is 2 rules in your motd that cannot be broken. But ofcoarse nothing is done to those players and we remain gagged. Once i ask the admin why he could say those things towards multi she repiles: [Yes] ★ Fx ★: If it's not being directed at a person in a racist way It's not racist. This sentence makes no sense due to the fact it was directed towards him. I then get ungagged and decide to test her fact. I then say the word "nigger" in voip, without directing it toward any player. 5 seconds later, i get gagged and muted. And the other players continue to break the rules, and insult. After get frustated with the staff not doing their job, I tell another player asking if racial slurs were allowed " yes, you can say whatever you want without getting in trouble". I then get muted. Once i tell the admins that they do not even know their own rules, me and Multi get banned for the reason "TROLLING WITH FRIENDS".

20170109153229_1.jpg

Edited by TeaTimeWithTaylor

The picture isn't the correct one, you've gotten the thumbnail picture and need the actually full-size one. Go to this file location to find the full-size pictures: C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\screenshots

Posted  Edited by Fx280

You werent listening to use after multiple times telling you to drop it. We gagged and muted you a ton of times and even kicked you after we told you to drop it. You still continued. As for the "rdm" with garr idk I wasn't there for that. Bunny said she was dealing with reports and told you to stop complaining while she handles them. You didn't and proceeded to call her names resulting in her gagging you. After multiple warnings gags and kicks, me Private pull and bunny came up to the decision of banning you and your friend for a week for trolling since you both wouldn't listen to the admins. as for the N word I don't care if people say it as long as it isn't racially charged towards the race its "meant" for.  I'm not the one who gagged you for saying it.

Edited by Fx280

I gave up after none of the admins would help me the first time, roughly 25 minutes after she had to handle "20 reports" she was playing again, and when i asked for help you guys did not want to help in any way

I hope you understand that if you just dealt with the people who rdmed, we would not be talking right now.

All i wanted was to enjoy the fucking server, but now im banned for a week, and unless i have a burning desire to put up with the insults, the directed racism, and the bullshit, im probably not going to join back.

Posted  Edited by Fx280
4 minutes ago, TeaTimeWithTaylor said:

I gave up after none of the admins would help me the first time, roughly 25 minutes after she had to handle "20 reports" she was playing again, and when i asked for help you guys did not want to help in any way

I hope you understand that if you just dealt with the people who rdmed, we would not be talking right now.

Fyi You didn't even report garr... so how are we supposed to know how he "rdmed" you in the first place.

Edited by Fx280

3 minutes ago, TeaTimeWithTaylor said:

It's easier to deal with reports if you aren't trying to argue for the sake of arguing.

We told you and multi to drop it or you would get a punishment. After removing a gag/mute off of you guys the final time, you decided to keep arguing despite what you had been told. The VIP in question wasn't getting any special treatment. You guys were just trolling (which was quite obvious) so you got gagged and muted. After you showed that you weren't going to let up, you guys got banned. 

You clearly only want attention otherwise you wouldn't go through all these lengths to try and stir up drama. You could have and simply should have dropped it.

It was pretty apparent to everyone that you guys weren't arguing to try and help anyone. You were arguing for attention. And we have no interest in that.

"Be good people"

No we just wanted to fucking play without getting an rdm, or dealing with insults every other round. And how is he not receiving special treatment, hes rdming, and insulting us, yet he has had no repercussion. Its not like we were insulting everyone like half the chat. 

39 minutes ago, TeaTimeWithTaylor said:

GMOD FUCKING ADMIN.jpg
I recently started playing on your Garry's Mod TTT server today. My first impression of the server was everybody yelling

Welcome to every TTT server ever 

Posted  Edited by AstroAdaption - Edit Reason: Accidently hit "Save" before I finished

@TeaTimeWithTaylor

After multiple times of you and your friend complaining at me, @Fx280, and @Bunnynator and us telling you to stop, you continued to complain and yell at us saying "Do your job", "He RDM'd us!" and such, You were both banned because of trolling (Something that happened like 5 rounds ago you two would bring up) after you were told to stop bringing it up and that you WILL be kicked/gagged/muted if you continued. As you can tell, you continued. I think @Fx280 worded it correctly, and also in my opinion you shouldn't be unbanned. (It won't let me quote an edit for some reason, but I would have quoted what Fx said)

Edited by AstroAdaption
Accidently hit "Save" before I finished

VIOLATORSAIDSO.png

thanks @Violator

I can see you guys are still as ignorant as when i was playing. There were 3 of you admins on, yet none of you could take the time out of your busy schedules to just solve my simple problem.

And ofcoarse im not going to drop it, when every round i get rdmed, or fucking insulted. You expect me to be quiet the entire time while people break rules?

11 minutes ago, TeaTimeWithTaylor said:

I did, 3 times. Multi did aswell.

Maybe if you guys could make your own decisions, and not let chat make it for you you might be alright.

We did make our own decisions and that was to ban you cause' you weren't listening to us. I told you at least 5 times why we gagged you yet you still continued to complain after every time we told you to drop it. Not our fault you and your friend are stubborn as fuck. If you continue to do something after we told you time and time again to stop we consider it trolling hence you were banned. This ban should not be lifted.

Posted  Edited by Bunnynator

First of lets start by making you and your buddy at fault  (which you keep insisting that you two the innocent ones when you completely are not) I just got back from being afk (was running errands for my family) and I come back to you and multi complaining about how no admins are doing their jobs when Astro (a new admin, hes still learning) was on by himself. I come back to you and multi trying to hype the server up (all the players) to go up against the admins (me and astro at the time) so I gagged multi first because he was realllllllly egging it on. Then you decided to join in and say that were lazy and I kept saying that we were busy with a lot of reports and couldn't just handle people who complain the most first... We have a system on our reports and thats one at a time so we dont make mistakes and it starts with the oldest reports first then going to newest. New reports are handled last but still handled in a timely mannor. You guys kept going on about how YOU were the ones being hassled but in reality it was you two trying to get what you wanted before everyone else. So I proceeded to gag/mute you and kept ungagging you/ unmuting you after a round or two and you kept going. I said stop and gave 5 warnings for you and your buddy to stop and drop the subject. But no, you kept it rolling. you tried to get others in trouble for helping the admins get the situation under control. You and your friend were banned for Trolling with friends, which you were 100% no doubt about it. You guys said you were just trying to help the server out, but the server was calm and collected before you guys came on and got rdmed or whatever you claimed and wanted INSTANT JUSTICE, when thats not how this server works.

Edited by Bunnynator

5a09fb4792405_h3h3triggered.gif.8a5538bb26082d1747e49ad70e31a86d.gif5a09fb82bf4f7_postgifcongrats.gif.dbf5826754fbd4491e5d98cae1ed2bfb.gif5a09fb67bbbc4_Postgif.gif.2401dc74affa03d313de2eaca85994c8.gif

So please, let me submit 30 more reports, and hopefully by next week when i am unbanned, maybe, just maybe that person might receive some form of punishment. I might buy vip so im invincible and dont have to deal with this shit.  I didnt join to fucking troll, i joined to play. Tip: dont buy admin to get a weaboo character model, and not do shit with it. 

All the admins that were on right when this happened was Astro and I. Fx was in spectator and joined in the situation about 5 min after you two got gagged. 3 Admins on.. We had a ton of reports and we tried our best to handle them all and handle you and your buddy. 

and since you two were toxic, we felt like we needed to make a fast decision and that was to gag you both.

What was your "issue" you wanted us to deal with? Cause I don't recall you saying you wanted us to help you with anything.

5a09fb4792405_h3h3triggered.gif.8a5538bb26082d1747e49ad70e31a86d.gif5a09fb82bf4f7_postgifcongrats.gif.dbf5826754fbd4491e5d98cae1ed2bfb.gif5a09fb67bbbc4_Postgif.gif.2401dc74affa03d313de2eaca85994c8.gif

Exactly, you dont care, i asked multiple times to have a fucking rdm solved by two people. But that proves my point that you guys had no interest in helping me since you dont even recall why this started. 

Btw: i was never hyping up the server, or trying to be rude. All i wanted was help. I submitted 2 reports and none of them were responded to. So i used voip.