TomRiddle

Favourite TV Show Series?

Posted  Edited by TomRiddle

Hey guys, im interested to know if anyone has any good recommendations of some tv series, got alot of spare time at the moment and outside of csgo i dont really do much else, sad i know :^) so i was just hoping anyone could recommend me some (or anything related), ive only seen the more 'well known' series's E.G: Game of thrones, Flash, Vampire diaries, The originals...

Thanks guys.  

Edited by TomRiddle

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

I don't really watch television but when I do It's usually re-runs of old 80's/90's sitcoms Or re-runs of Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend Of Korra everything else I just watch online. Idk if you'd be interested but I highly recommend Avatar the Last Airbender/Legend Of Korra beautiful animation and genius writing.

House M.D. isn't bad, Hugh Laurie's character is pretty creative. If you've never seen Breaking Bad, I recommend you watch it too. Both shows can be found on Netflix depending on which country you live in.

big signature below

flyingjoes_signature.png

thanks you to @Aura

me.png

~~~made by @King_Wailord~~~

My favorite TV show series are LOST, and Prison Break. They both have amazing writing, and keep you entertained for as long as you watch either of them. I highly recommend watching either of these series. They're both great, and I have watched both of them all the way through more than once.

I must have no life if I watch ELeague.

In all seriousness I don't watch TV much because I'm sitting on my ass at the computer, then i usually watch youtube if i'm not doing that, and then I go watch ELeague if I'm not doing that.

It's pretty good of a show.

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

I've been watching mostly animation/cartoon on netflix, so far they're good.

• Tarzan and Jane (BE AWARE, THE CHARACTERS IN HERE ARE REVERSED. TARZAN AND JANE IS AFRICAN!) Cartoon
  • Wakfu (Uh... it's like a whole different version of kung fu panda 3... but more comedic and weird mostly) Cartoon
  • Troll Hunters (This will make you want to punch the protagonist, but it's worth the watch) Cartoon
  • Terra Nova (Time traveling + dinosaurs + etc etc) Fox/Not-Cartoon
  • When Calls the Heart (The title doesn't make sense, but it's educative. It's set in the... I think 1800s to 1900s. A Princess teaching commoners and living like a commoner)  Not-Cartoon
  • The Gates (Similar to Supernatural but a bit different. Instead they live among humans but there's a pact/agreement/deal made) Fox/Not-Cartoon

That's all I like so far in the late 2016~early 2017.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

I have to agree with @Finnick. Supernatural and Stranger Things. I actually watch a lot of tv. Like that's what I do when I can't get on my computer. I'm gonna add some more shows though because I'm a tv show fanatic. 

• Doctor Who
  • Sherlock
  • Degrassi Next Class
  • Between
  • Broadchurch
  • Jessica Jones
  • American Horror Story
  • Supergirl
  • iZombie

Okay I think that's it. I have listed an awful lot. xD

Posted  Edited by Tay

The Walking Dead, Supernatural, American Horror Story, and Once Upon a Time are really the only tv shows I watch. They are pretty good. The Walking Dead is slow in season one and little of two but I think it was worth it. 

Edited by Tay

Chaos

How I Met Your Mother is good sometimes. The laugh track kind of weighs it down, though. And the original ending to the show is horrendous.

Seinfeld is good. Not something that you'd really want to binge watch since it's not an episode to episode kind of show.

House M.D. is good. Been a while since I've seen it, though.

Psych is pretty good but its humor is pretty niche.

Monk is good but once again, the humor is niche.

Community is great. Specific parts are incredibly niche but it's overall enjoyable for everyone.

Cowboy Bebop is great. It's an anime but it tends to avoid a lot of anime tropes. Very character driven. Music is fantastic. 

Samurai Champloo is great. An anime by the same people who made Cowboy Bebop. A lot less serious than CB but still enjoyable. Music is fantastic and really helps with the vibe of the show.

Arrested Development is great. (seasons 1 - 3)

Rick and Morty is also really good.

King of the Hill is kind of niche and really is a hit or miss but it's good.

American Dad is also a hit or miss since it's unconventional compared to its counterparts like family guy. Personally I think AD is better than FG.

I'll think of others later.

"Be good people"

6 hours ago, Major_Push said:

How I Met Your Mother is good sometimes. The laugh track kind of weighs it down, though. And the original ending to the show is horrendous.

I love How I Met Your Mother as well :)

The ending was really disappointing tho :/ 

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Merged two posts

Hockey Night In Canada its on everyday for around 10 months you should check that out and it never ends <3 it will never get  canceled

On 1/10/2017 at 9:47 PM, flyingjoe32 said:

House M.D. isn't bad, Hugh Laurie's character is pretty creative. If you've never seen Breaking Bad, I recommend you watch it too. Both shows can be found on Netflix depending on which country you live in.

you disappoint me

Edited by Joshy
Merged two posts