Worgee

Worgee

Name: Worgee
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:13742447
Play-time: 121.15 hours
Admin sponsor: @Swishizzo @Darkling
@HackingPotato said I could apply now btw :-D

Why do you want to become an admin?: I would like to become an admin due to several reasons such as: 1. I feel like there is a minor lack of admins capable to be online within the same hours as I am. In those hours there usually is a whole bunch of  offenders capable of breaking rules and so on since no admin are capable of joining in at that time. 2. I really do not like people who break the rules just to break them (mic spammers/serial offenders) and feel they should be warned/punished when breaking the rules. 
Why should we accept you?: I am a well-known person on the JB server and when im online you can often find me hanging around in TS with admins and members trying to have a great time or help new players. I do believe that i will be a good addition to the JB staff due to my availability which probably is 5 hours a day. In the past 2 months I have also gained somewhat close to 100 hours which I intend to keep increasing :-D
It's in my blood to help people and guide them towards the good gameplay where we get a fully populated server instead of a degenerating one. My main goal is increasing the server population and enforcing the rules which i sure am known for, in addition to that i have told a couple of admins about some rules that we maybe should adjust so that noone gets confused of reading one thing and being told another. I have plenty of good ideas for the server and somehow already feel like im helping alot but i would like to help out even more. 
Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available etc): You can contact me on Steam, TS (gfl's), Blizzard (pm for my tag), origin (worgee). As said i am online like 5-10 hours a day and if you message my on steam then i can answer very fast within a short time if i am not asleep :-D.
If you have questions for me just write in the topic and I can answer since I haven't written that much. I feel like most of the staff knows me, my gameplay and what I can bring to the server and I do not want to write all that a** kissing stuff like some do. I am honest and feel like honesty gets us further in life and bring good stuff to the server.
-Worgee
Ps: @Swishizzo is the best goalie.

Nerd

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Darkling

Confirming my +1 Sponsorship

These were the points listed for you to improve on since your last application

• Communication with players +1
  • Create player reports to help admins when they are offline. It can also prove to us you are capable of making decisions and understanding when rules are being broken +1
  • Help new players learn the game and rules +1
  • Improve on maturity +1
  • Get to know the greater community (forums, ts, etc.) +1

You have shown that you are willing to take our criticism and learn from them properly. I have personally seen the improvement since the last application.

Fulfilling the requirements and more!

Good luck dude!

Edited by Darkling

Achievements

+1

Pros

Great Hours

Active on all platforms 

Knows the admins

Has respect

Mature

Cons

Can be a "nazi" CT

Sometimes gets a little to hyper when someone breaks a rule

Things to work on

Being more easy on T's as CT

9 hours ago, iPro said:

+1

Pros

Great Hours

Active on all platforms 

Knows the admins

Has respect

Mature

Cons

Can be a "nazi" CT

Sometimes gets a little to hyper when someone breaks a rule

Things to work on

Being more easy on T's as CT

Thank for giving me something to work with even though i try to make sure ct's only give warning shots when im warden since I don't like people dying. I guess that's the reason you think I'm a bit nazi ct? I shoot more people than others but i kill less :-) I will think about all the points I can improve on and hopefully become an even more enjoyable t and ct :-D 

#WarningShotsOnly

Nerd

Achievements

+1

Pros:                                       

Experience                            

Knows Admins                     

Good as a CT                         

Fun to play with                   
Mature                                    

Makes good player reports

Cons:                                       

Too many +1s                        

Seriously you are probably the best candidate I can think of for admin, you are the prime example, and I cannot wait to see you on the Admin team if you get accepted

Good luck on the rest of your application!

santavoc.png

some say poopoo

i say peepee

STEAM PROFILE

Posted  Edited by bobe

Nice to see another application.

Pros:

Hours, Experience

Player Reports

Know how to CT

Mature

Knows most of admins.

Cons:

Show your inner European pride.

:thumbsup:

Edited by bobe

boto.jpg

Admin for CS:GO Jailbreak.

Member Acceptor for the GFL Community.

Teamspeak Global Admin.

Graphic Designer for the GFL Community.

Just now, Aurelien said:

Neutral, shown that you have some lack of game knowledge, and forget the rules sometimes, but otherwise you're good to go.

could you specify? so that I can learn from my "mistakes"? :-D

Nerd

Achievements

+1 Admins said everything, you make player reports that help keep server clean =).

The only negatives you have are Nazi CT, but i can understand that play style when t's continuous rebel.

Good Luck on the rest of your app!

:thumbsup:

-

My decision is based on the following points:

•Massive ammount of reports, using proper evidence;

•Fair ammount of time played on the server (8344 minutes);

•You're somewhat known in the Jailbreak community.

The only thing I would love to see you improve is GET TO KNOW YOUR JAILBREAK TEAM! Communicate with the administrators on teamspeak and what not. This might be just personal opinion, but it seems like you haven't talked with me enough, not letting me know you THAT well. But I guess IF you get accepted into the team, I will be able to avaliate your administrating ability.

Good luck on the rest of the application.

To Admins:

With the new implementation of the new icons (thumbs up+thumbs down), you guys are free to use them to replace +1 or -1.

:thumbsup::thumbsdown:

Thanks

yeah.gif

Thank you for your respons Leks :-D I've been searching the ts and server for you so that we could speak a little :-) I do speak with most of the admins on ts and often ask if they want to join on ts. Maybe we are not online at the same hours? :-D

Nerd

Achievements

Remember, I am on the GFL Teamspeak 3 server, and that is where you WILL find me most of the time. You might notice it's me if you see this: 4qbvJdV.png those are my icons.

GFL's TS3 IP is: 192.99.230.205

yeah.gif

• 2 weeks later...