Curiousprogamer

New server

To be exactly honest, we had a CS:S ZE but the one that control it sabotage the server for their own benefits. Meaning, they made all donations to their own clan, instead of it going into this one. And like the other managers+ have said, they will not ever bring it back and consider that sabotage group is still alive with their ZE and its the same name as ours, that's a lot of competition there :3

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

• 4 months later...
On 23-1-2017 at 2:37 AM, Bae said:

To be exactly honest, we had a CS:S ZE but the one that control it sabotage the server for their own benefits. Meaning, they made all donations to their own clan, instead of it going into this one. And like the other managers+ have said, they will not ever bring it back and consider that sabotage group is still alive with their ZE and its the same name as ours, that's a lot of competition there :3

Well ur right about it soja stole my permanent vip that i probaly cant get back here in gfl while me and skullz where one of the best donors feelsad. 

89pY3zr.gif

8 minutes ago, rip said:

Well ur right about it soja stole my permanent vip that i probaly cant get back here in gfl while me and skullz where one of the best donors feelsad. 

You can get your permanent VIP if you message @denros or put it in this thread: 

They still have the transaction to give people back their rank. But if you're just trolling because of my lack of understanding then, please just stop. I don't know whose telling the truth now. 

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

1 hour ago, Bae said:

You can get your permanent VIP if you message @denros or put it in this thread: 

They still have the transaction to give people back their rank. But if you're just trolling because of my lack of understanding then, please just stop. I don't know whose telling the truth now. 

Well they are not really looking into it.

and trolling idk what u meaning but thanks for throwing me to the right direction of back getting vip.

89pY3zr.gif

4 minutes ago, rip said:

Well they are not really looking into it.

and trolling idk what u meaning but thanks for throwing me to the right direction of back getting vip.

My apologies then. I thought you were just messing with me because of my false statement of the truth.

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rip
10 hours ago, Bae said:

My apologies then. I thought you were just messing with me because of my false statement of the truth.

Dont worries ur statement of what happend before is true cause im an old gfl admin lol and alot of old css ze players now what happend

Edited by rip

89pY3zr.gif