codfish

c0dfish Admin Application

Name: c0dfish (Cody)
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:93158269
Play-time: 138 hrs 
Admin sponsor: @Swishizzo @iPro @Darkling

Why do you want to become an admin?: I would love to be an admin on to help out the GFL community, it's a place where people can go to get away from life's problems or have a great time with great people, and a friendly environment is an important to keep people around. There are not many major issues but there are certain occasions when there are not admins online and people break the rules such as mic spamming, or slight freekilling. I would enjoy being an admin to maintain the current state of the server and to make a difference. 
Why should we accept you?: Since my last application I've been very active almost tripling my playtime hours, I've built relationships with many of the admins, and as I have said before I have had many previous experiences with moderation. I'm also currently an Operator on the GFL US 1v1 Server, so I am very familiar with SourceBans and using all of the commands. 
Extra information(how to contact you, times you are available etc): You are able to contact me via Steam, the GFL website, Twitter : @c0dfish, or even the Jailbreak Discord. I'm usually on anywhere from 3 P.M. - 10 P.M. EST after school. 

gflsig.png

Thank you @c0dfish for your interest in becoming an admin.

I am going to currently say +1 and confirming my Sponorship

Pros

Know's the rules.

Know's SourceBans

Know's Basic Commands.

Has a Good Relationship with Admins.

Already an OP on a GFL Server

Cons

Doesn't play CT Much

Things to Work On

Just play more CT, I am interested to see how you do on that side.

Hey C0dfish!
Thank you for your interest in applying for a position in the Jailbreak server!

Before giving my output, I would like to ask a few questions.

How has been your experience being an operator in the 1v1 server? Where you satisfied?
Have you ever had some bad blood with other players, regardless of their position in GFL?
Do you have a working microphone? (Sorry I don't remember talking to you! :( )
You said you have had many previous experiences as moderator. Can you list them? (Do not mention communities/websites, only games and your position).

That is all from me for now.

yeah.gif

2 hours ago, Leks said:

Hey C0dfish!
Thank you for your interest in applying for a position in the Jailbreak server!

Before giving my output, I would like to ask a few questions.

How has been your experience being an operator in the 1v1 server? Where you satisfied?
Have you ever had some bad blood with other players, regardless of their position in GFL?
Do you have a working microphone? (Sorry I don't remember talking to you! :( )
You said you have had many previous experiences as moderator. Can you list them? (Do not mention communities/websites, only games and your position).

That is all from me for now.

My experience on the 1v1 server has been very great thanks to great fellow staff and excellent server managers, I get along quite well with the current staff and enjoy my time with them, so I am very satisfied. I've not had many long lasting problems with anyone and if someone is instigating, I ignore them until they stop. I don't use my mic very often on 1v1 but I use it when giving a warning or when necessary. (Yes I have a working mic) My past moderation experiences were mainly on other games aside from CS:GO such as Minecraft(no hate pls :D), and   Unturned. I was a Helper in Minecraft which basically just answered any questions people had and I was a server admin on an Unturned server. Both are semi-childish games but every game needs moderation. 

gflsig.png

Here is a story:

I saw Flying Lotus at a grocery store in Los Angeles yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.
He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”
I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.
The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.
When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.

accepted

yeah.gif