Dano

Website Updates

11/02/17 (CET)

• @Snoopy added forum badges to be given to staff members, member acceptors, and contributors.

These are some of the other badges provided to us by @qDogg that Shuruia mentioned above.

• Assigned aforementioned badges to staff members, member acceptors, and contributors.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

• 4 weeks later...

08/03/17

• Readded the Community Advisor forum, but this time in the Trusted+ forum

The Community Advisor job role will be changing slightly in the near future and it'll require them to record a decent amount of data, hence the new forum to keep things tidy.

11f4263ab6c30a3489f8db3145340861.png

So everyone is listing their former stuff so I'll just be cool and list mine :3

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

• 2 weeks later...

19/03/17

• Added a block for forum and server rules to the homepage and forum index.

Using blocks to display the rules may or may not be temporary, as adding the rule pages under the community drop-down menu is being considered.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...

03/04/17 - Update 1

• Added more Pips that users can acquire via posts and content.

99493490e1219244cd855359a076eab0.png

Former @HackingPotato's White Knight and Boss Former Director Former TF2 Division Leader Former Community Advisor Former TF2 Technical Administrator Former TF2 Server Manager Former TF2 Trial Manager Former TF2 Admin Former TF2 Revivalist Former TF2 Player Former TF2 God Former Media Leaderish Former somewhat Media team person Former VIP Former Supporter Former Member Former TF2 Player Former Player

03/04/17 - Update 2

• Added colours to the pips so that people can "prestige" when they reach a certain post count.

ef5b5d2fe683541fab0bff0396e72198.png

Thank you to @Azura who made these pips for me.

10/04/17

• Converted the Pip Rank Points so they work on reputation instead.

16/04/17

• Updated the GMod subforums so that they have a uniform process for admin applications.

This includes the applications bearing the trait of only being visible to admin+ and the OP. This was accomplished alongside @Zebra.

• Updated the Sourcebans server list to be representative of the present.

Pt5iuHl.png

Achievements

• 1 month later...

03/06/17

• Added "Player Reports", "Admin Applications", and "Mute/Ban Appeals" sections to all server sub-forums along with some general clean-up of unneeded sub-forums. 

Much of the servers had varying section names and often were missing these sections entirely. Now, the continuity has been improved across the division area in that regard.

• Deleted "Admins", "Improvements", and "Questions" sections within the Server Manager forums (not publicly available).
  • Added sub-forums for each server within the Server Admins forums (not publicly available).
  • Deleted the developer sub-forum (not publicly available).
  • Added a "Solved" section for the Hardware and Software sub-forums within the Support Bucket.
  • Added an "Accepted" and "Denied" section for the Creative Team Applications.
  • Added a Teamspeak Application section to be worked on (not publicly available). 

• 5 months later...

Added :hahayes:

Set per content upload limit for Players to 16 MB and Members, Supporters, and Server Admins (These are the groups that most of the players are apart of) to 32 Megabytes as an attempt to slow the rate that the site's uploads folder is growing, if you need to post a video or something that's larger than the your limit then consider becoming a member (if you're a player) or use an external site to host the content.

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

• 1 month later...

28/01/18

• Merged the Art & Media subforums.
  • Added "Advice, Recommendations & Critique" and "Writer's Club" sections to Art & Media.

This was implemented due to a suggestion made by @Benroy. The original suggestion thread can be found here: https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/24475-merge-art-and-media-in-one/

Pt5iuHl.png

Achievements

11/02/18

• Created a forum section for our new CS:S 24/7 Dust2 server.

The manager for this server will be @Decoy. For more information, please refer to this thread: https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/25048-new-247-dust2-server/

Pt5iuHl.png

Achievements

2018/02/17

• Added an operator forum group with the same permissions as server admin
  • Anyone with the operator badge has been added to the group, if you are an operator and you did not receive the group, contact a Council Member, Division Leader, or Director.

If there are any issues with the operator group's permissions, let us know!

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

Turned on file listing for fastdl, you can now browse the fastdl (just like you used to be able to).

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

• 2 months later...