canceledfish

Canceled Fish Ban Appeal

So I just joined your server today....was shot @ by a detective, so I killed him. After this, I was instantly banned for "attempt mass rdm." I don't know if whoever banned me is retarded or not, but I only killed one person and was definitely not even near anyone else to try to "attempt mass rdm" lol. I was on the server for about .5 before being permabanned, what kind of stupid server is this? Fucking ridiculous.

well first this is DEFIANTLY not a way to get unbanned lol. second, u were banned cause you hit someone with your crowbar and he comes back to kill u for that then u kill him. Then, yiu went and killed another inno In the tower. after that u went and damaged a third which is ATTEMPT mass. you were not perma banned so idk where u got that from. so I am denying this appeal.

you can lock this now.

and oh btw if you appeal a ban I advise you to fix the attitude and don't insult the person or the staff members thank you.

Also, defiantly is not the same as definitely. I don't think someone who clearly does not have a general understanding of 2nd grade English should be allowed to have the power to ban people from what looks to be a well developed server, especially when it looks like he has probably done other things similar to this before. I can only assume from how easily he lied about me trying to kill 2 other people and not giving any proof for it..

7 minutes ago, canceledfish said:

The world isn't all candies and roses, if you act stupid, you get called stupid. It's not like I said anything unwarranted. You even further reinforced the idea of you being stupid with your atrocious response to this report..

*coughcough*

says the guy who got banned

Achievements

Just now, canceledfish said:

Uhhhh how about the proof for killing the two other people? I didn't mass RDM.

Please wait for his reply, no need to spam it

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

Just now, Pyros said:

Please wait for his reply, no need to spam it

He said he wasn't going to reply and he was just going to deny it because I'm being disrespectful. He clearly doesn't understand that if you piss people off by doing wrong to them, they'll get upset. Lmfao.

Just now, canceledfish said:

He said he wasn't going to reply and he was just going to deny it because I'm being disrespectful. He clearly doesn't understand that if you piss people off by doing wrong to them, they'll get upset. Lmfao.

Hey mate, let him reply, until there wait please

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

32 minutes ago, HoxenshatteredRulez said:

well first this is DEFIANTLY not a way to get unbanned lol.

defiantly? xD.

11 minutes ago, canceledfish said:

No? Explain this. He already replied TWICE saying that it was denied....without proof.

Just wait. You still should have respect to the admins, because if they did have incorrect proof, they could still unban you. But acting rude like you were will not help your case at all.

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.

1 hour ago, canceledfish said:

So I just joined your server today....was shot @ by a detective, so I killed him. After this, I was instantly banned for "attempt mass rdm." I don't know if whoever banned me is retarded or not, but I only killed one person and was definitely not even near anyone else to try to "attempt mass rdm" lol. I was on the server for about .5 before being permabanned, what kind of stupid server is this? Fucking ridiculous.

A special kind of server. ;)

tmp_8289-20170412_2128222119655433.jpg.9a51f1750c0bb1caf30a7b7e9e932786.jpg

I have the best ping in the whole server.

2 minutes ago, Ejfeds said:

defiantly? xD.

Just wait. You still should have respect to the admins, because if they did have incorrect proof, they could still unban you. But acting rude like you were will not help your case at all.

Okay, okay, you're right. Sorry for being a bit flippant and rude, I hope you guys can understand.