Sea Burns Unban request

Posted  Edited by Sea_Burns - Edit Reason: spelling

Name:Sea Burns 

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:102082198

Banned by:

Don Patch

Ban reason:

THe reason why i was banned is becuase  I said if i was going to be salty to admins one more time that i was going to be permamently banned from Games for Life .  In  which i was salty to Don Patch and then he permamently banned me.

Why you should be unbanned:I felt after the years have past i feel sorry for what i did in the past when i was 13 being salty on the server and if i rejoin i wont be salty because i really changed the way i am and i feel sorry for what i did wrong back 2 years ago and i really want to rejoin the community and d  not on in garrys mod fully , but in CS too . What  i did two years back i regret,I know i use to be a troll that always sat on the server but i wont be anymore.

Edited by Sea_Burns
spelling

While it has been a year I really don't know if you should be unbanned. I really do not want to give admins a headache so I will let some of them who know you give some input before I make up my mind.

I9MhKK5.png

I never had problems with sea, although I don't know what happened with him in Don (someone should fill me in).

But a year is a long time. Maybe he has changed 

• 2 weeks later...

I really dont even remember really, but I remember you were a problem, but a year is a long time ik between a year for me I went from annoying little kid to admin who was still annoying. Its up to vio 

Holy shit it's been a year and 4 months since you were banned.

Where does the time go?

Anyway, I remember why you were banned. You kept harassing the admins in-game and on steam. It was annoying.

Either way, I think almost a year and a half is enough time for someone to change their attitude, especially considering your age. 

I think that he should definitely be given a 2nd chance and if he fucks it up then we just ban him again.

"Be good people"

I actually remember the sea_burns way. It was really annoying but that could be assumed the fact that you were still really young. I'd like to see you unbanned just do that admins a favor and don't go back to your old ways pls