polybeer

Pure morons of admins?

Hey, you just wanted to ask an admin, why u get a chat ban because of the N word. The same is then done with the word Nigerians without a reply, you get a chat ban of about 1400min and now at 14000min - can not you undo this? Can not be that an underdeveloped human does not recognize the difference as DarkHeroz. 

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

Did you read our MOTD? 

• This includes sexism, any kind of discrimination, or racism.

You kept saying Ni**er. Even after warning, you continued to say it.

Btw, this is not your first warning and DEFINITELY not the first time you've done this

Do you know the difference between Nigerians and Ni**er?

Edited by xSnowyAngel

2 minutes ago, xSnowyAngel said:

,,Even after warning ´´ -  It means that you get an instant chat ban without interest

,,Do you know the difference between Nigerians and Ni**er? ´´ -  So you ask and get as a response as ban. :)

Hmm, i wonder what is google for?  - hmm , i wonder for  what admins are online on the server , if they cant think actively- really sad :(

But for the future I know , better just ask  google as the admins , cause they are really for nothing :D

Say whatever that floats your boat, you were already warned for repetitive saying of the word "Ni**er" and even after warning, you still said it. Due to not being the first time that you got gagged, this gag will be a week. Next time it'll be a month.

Posted  Edited by MsShad0w

Seriously? Why are you taking drama over the forums and trying to make a shitfest for no reason? No one will compliment or root for you. Its just downright immature. 

And every single admin are well respected players on this community. You will get action taken against you if you ever wrong them or be disrespectful toward them. 

P.S~ I suggest you change your attitude as well, and quickly. You will run into trouble down the road if you keep this up.

Edited by MsShad0w

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9