kikofly

Zero Nominations Day Poll

Questions:  

58 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like Zero Nominations Day?

• Yes
    • No
    • It was ok.
  2. 2. How often would you like to do this again?

• Weekly
    • Bi-Weekly
    • Monthly
    • Never

So far from what I've seen, a lot of people really enjoyed Zero Nominations. It allowed for the server to really try different maps instead of the usual rotations and also allowed some of the older players enjoy older versions of maps that we had (ie Wanderers). I think we should definitely do this again sometime soon.

It's good though, everybody seem to enjoy it. Player traffic still the same like normal day, we beat map which haven't beaten (Ex Siberia) and also play new/old map which you can't nominate.
Downside is i can't choose whenever to play atix :biblethump: #atix4life

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

Thank you for enjoying Zero Nominations Day! From this poll, we can clearly see that you guys want it weekly. Therefore, Zero Nominations Day will happen weekly starting from this week.

18 Feb 2017, every Saturday or Sunday

Edited by xSnowyAngel

Its kinda good because mostly we play the same maps over and over and over. But now every maps have a same chance to be play.

Finally there is some justic for those forgotten map. :)

We should play in 0 nomination day, once per/week. It will be the best. Maybe it can be not random day. For example it should be Friday or Saturday. Because in these days server has the biggest online. I hope so this will help to draw new players who will play on server a lot more than they are playing now. To be honest like 85% of the community ( i mean random guys) just leaving from the server only because server is playing in tryhard maps  24/7.  :)

Personally i really enjoyed this day and the whole concept itself as i got to play 2 maps i had never played before despite me playing almost 350 hours on the server.

I hope this becomes a weekly 'event' 

Great idea. I like the way of total randomness (if this is a word). the repetitive maps drove me away from other servers, which will maybe inevitable happen to gfl for me but not yet

votes yes / weekly

your profile is 33% complete!