TheUnkindledOne

Can we create a League of Legends community for GFL

New member here. I play League quite a bit, and noticed we didn't have a League thread in the eSports section, considering it fits very well. I was wondering if others play League, or were open to the idea of starting a League team for GFL.

1 hour ago, TheUnkindledOne said:

New member here. I play League quite a bit, and noticed we didn't have a League thread in the eSports section, considering it fits very well. I was wondering if others play League, or were open to the idea of starting a League team for GFL.

Same can go for Dota 2. Not a bad idea in my opinion, but I'm not sure if the community would want mobas as another genre of games to play for GFL. You should start a poll.

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

1 minute ago, JerryBomb said:

Same can go for Dota 2. Not a bad idea in my opinion, but I'm not sure if the community would want mobas as another genre of games to play for GFL. You should start a poll.

I see the benefit of a poll, but considering that I was the most recent post for several months, would it be better suited in the group suggestion forum?

3 minutes ago, TheUnkindledOne said:

I see the benefit of a poll, but considering that I was the most recent post for several months, would it be better suited in the group suggestion forum?

Hm, yeah. Wait for other admins and people to respond, see what they think. 

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

3 hours ago, TheUnkindledOne said:

I play League quite a bit, and noticed we didn't have a League thread in the eSports section

That's because we don't have a team of that kind for LoL. At present, our only team for that is for CS:GO.

Making these kinds of teams isn't as simple as cobbling together five random people. There's a lot of consideration that has to go behind it.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

6 minutes ago, Shuruia said:

That's because we don't have a team of that kind for LoL. At present, our only team for that is for CS:GO.

Making these kinds of teams isn't as simple as cobbling together five random people. There's a lot of consideration that has to go behind it.

We don't need to make a team yet. We just need to start a community that supports it first, then the team comes along. In LoL, you can create clubs, which are people who are united by that said club. It doesn't have to be a competitive team, just a group who likes to play

How about no? LoL sucks please don't play it. Thanks

Before throwing rocks at me, I played league for 4 years and I've seen it evolve from a great MOBA to a cancerous game.

yeah.gif

38 minutes ago, Leks said:

How about no? LoL sucks please don't play it. Thanks

Before throwing rocks at me, I played league for 4 years and I've seen it evolve from a great MOBA to a cancerous game.

It's the community more than anything else that is cancer

Posted  Edited by Bae

There's already a club for GFL on LoL. I own it, rcool & glitch are officers. But because it was a unofficial, despite Roy knowing it, there are two sets of GFL people in the club. Meaning one for .ru and one for .com. Until a directorate want an actual/official team, I will remove those from .ru unless they're fine with it and don't care, then I can leave them there. But in any case, we do have one.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

55 minutes ago, Bae said:

There's already a club for GFL on LoL. I own it, rcool & glitch are officers. But because it was a unofficial, despite Roy knowing it, there are two sets of GFL people in the club. Meaning one for .ru and one for .com. Until a directorate want an actual/official team, I will remove those from .ru unless they're fine with it and don't care, then I can leave them there. But in any case, we do have one.

If it's not official, we don't have one lol