Ben

GFL Member Directory

On 6/19/2016 at 7:48 PM, Mary said:

Hide contents

13445698_705801536237708_623050450759508

bruh, my dudes, we have a famous person within our community.   ios_emoji_smiling_face_with_open_mouth.p

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Retired Admin for CS:GO SURF RPG DM

Synthwave is my shit

Portfolio ->        Portfolio               

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I posted the 20 G centrifuge one recently.  This year, the centrifuge actually had a power supply issue; however, I recorded a video several years ago and had it on my social media account.  Pretty neat to see it in action.

The centrifuge itself is really cool, but it's also sitting right below that giant wind tunnel I am so fond of. 

iMxTKQz.jpg

Another throwback since I posted the air force one picture.  I go on a lot of tours and have no affiliation to these places; I wouldn't want to infer anything untrue.  I have family who lives in that area and its very easy for me to hear about these little events and to check them out.

N0jCo0Z.jpg

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

20 hours ago, Mary said:

wat

im saying that ur famous, insta famous i mean

BE RAD OR DIE TRYING

Retired Admin for CS:GO SURF RPG DM

Synthwave is my shit

Portfolio ->        Portfolio               

KnPvjrB.png

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

pixel.gif

Achievements

6 hours ago, Cypher said:

150603_584303164917527_93529419_n.jpg?oh

Fiancee and I. 30 day hype!

They grow up so fast :'(

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I've always admired this structure.  There's going to be a really cool seminar tomorrow about "Exploration and the Journey to Mars".  I'm going to try to go, but I am not sure how packed it's going to be because a very iconic person will be doing the talk.

lpIk4Jf.jpg

I'm not in the picture below aside from my avatar, but this place I was staying at had this wobbly pool table.  We tried fixing it (and it worked), but it still looked unstable, lol.  Kind of a fun thing to reflect on after finishing a Russian History course.

ZJfOhpx.png

edit:

Yeaup, I was able to go.  I didn't know, but I was sitting next to a former astronaut, and he's currently some kind of director for the ISS.  The person speaking today was Charles Bolden.  He's the NASA Administrator (basically the top boss).  I was able to take a picture with him, which I'll post later since I might have too much pictures right now; I'm also waiting for their video to upload because I was sitting next to that ISS person, and to see if I can get those pictures.  I bet I could probably meet him during my next visit to that area.  I didn't know better and he isn't famous like Charles, but he was a good person to talk to -- he shared a lot of insight although I do not plan on becoming an astronaut.

Edited by Joshy

I'm not one for selfies :shrug:

GASr6wW.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

3 hours ago, Hatty said:

its been like... something amount of days! I demand another Joshy picture. (yeah you're kinda the only reason I come back to this thread... lol)

Here's the speaker I went to go see: Charlie Bolden.  He's got his own page on NASA and another on Wikipedia.  His talk was so good and I cannot wait to share it to you guys when they have it uploaded somewhere.  In short, he's the big boss at NASA, and a former astronaut.  Another fun thing about his talk was that I was sitting next to another former astronaut and current associate director of the ISS, Steve Smith (seriously his name).

Great seminar!  I was so lucky that I could attend.

faSPDHM.jpg

Ummm, I like eating

veRyHbc.jpg

Posted  Edited by FloppyDisk - Edit Reason: Cuteness
9 minutes ago, OHfficial said:

f5f930f79d958e53fc4cff390c9aa685.png

+1

Edited by FloppyDisk
Cuteness

mISAKA.PNG.7ae08e296fce84289eed8af14dfeb020.PNG

Just got a haircut today (well, at this point, technically yesterday). I'll probably post my first photo on the forums in a few days with it, wanna let it grow in a little

maxresdefault.jpg

9qgn1Zn.png

was good knowin you

M E M E S

Spoiler

c8t20uJ.png

NYsFw15.png

pRMNTno.png

iGOJUvA.png

9qgn1Zn.png

F11Vx5A.png

YK0zrGH.png