Ben

GFL Member Directory

16 minutes ago, rapperdan said:

attempt failed kdAynKk6RUSZ3-5nSzy8yA.png

latest?cb=20121122151318

We'll get em next time!

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

You know, real logical people speak things in the most practical way to get their point across. 

That wasn't practical, that was trying to show off. 

You aren't logical.

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by rapperdan
2 hours ago, JerryBomb said:

You know, real logical people speak things in the most practical way to get their point across. 

That wasn't practical, that was trying to show off. 

You aren't logical.

tfw people get jealus when someone is better then them at something and don't say hey I could do better, where is the human spirit now a days.

what you stated in this post was not the logical approach and showed how people do not wish to improve themselfs but look at some dude who might be better then them, and think how why I wanna fuck this dude up, that is not logical the logical approach would be how can I myself get to his level and compete with him, I am better then most on the internet for a single reason, there is never an excuse there is only a challenge to pass others, in order to compete and do better myself, you yourself are and your head is your only limitations you have, if you wish to do better at anything admit that you are shit to yourself and attempt to do better for yourself without comparing to the rest, once you start saying I'm better then these people so I do not need to improve you have then limited your improvement and your gain of skills, just because you are better then someone else does not ever mean you can't do better, it means there is someone who is worse then you and has yet to reach your level that is all and that is all it ever will be so improve them so they can then compete with you, we are simply humans that must help each other in order to gain skills for all and improve, all our existance depends on us and our ability to adapt and learn, without learning and adapting we are nothing the greatest human trait is the ability to adapt and do great in any environment, we have only done that through learning and adapting with each environment.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb

you prove my point too well

:lul: 

Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 4.04.27 PM.png

also, another eye and eyebrows reveal, enjoy 

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

1 minute ago, JerryBomb said:

you prove my point too well

flat,800x800,075,t.u2.jpg

Screen Shot 2018-01-11 at 4.04.27 PM.png

also, eye and eyebrows reveal, enjoy 

You send a pic of you on a paintballfield before.

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I said "God, I can't stand this!  Give me a break."

"Hrm, that's an odd request, Joshy.  Okay!  Your one wish is granted."

That sure made my day.

8aSsXmA.jpg

x2rYbKG.jpg

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Posted  Edited by rapperdan

I just opened a bottle of some 10 dollar shit http://www.finewinehouse.com/martini-rossi-asti-docg-nv.html shown here put knife into trapicana cartoon, result on my desk toast up bois 20180113_002919_.thumb.jpg.61970b47560d8325e8c652e77f3447e7.jpg

also almost forget 

happy 2018 bois.

Edited by rapperdan

Achievements