Ben

GFL Member Directory

A bunch has happened since last I've been here...so:

I had my first and only prom. If you can't guess which one's me, you're as green as grass.

ripme.jpg.adb0808973af353780949af121ae8608.jpg

I graduated.

ILookHigh.thumb.jpg.b4e05ed273dc97fef18fb7ffaed1d416.jpg

Got accepted to this place (Guilford Technical Community College). (Pic was from a field trip)

Aviation2.thumb.jpg.b4d4bba877c5c1e2cd66b63416850596.jpg

Spent a few weeks with this cutie.

hIaVvfj.thumb.jpg.2fe33712d452c2847e51e6fe728492d5.jpg

And basically just fucked around for a bit. Working in a pool company every now and again to make a few bucks. College starts August 14th, the day after my birthday...looking forward to that.

Just wanted to update you lot of strangers who don't care :lenny:

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) GFL PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Posted  Edited by Joshy
53 minutes ago, DemonWithAShotgun said:

A bunch has happened since last I've been here...so:

I had my first and only prom. If you can't guess which one's me, you're as green as grass.

ripme.jpg.adb0808973af353780949af121ae8608.jpg

I graduated.

ILookHigh.thumb.jpg.b4e05ed273dc97fef18fb7ffaed1d416.jpg

Got accepted to this place (Guilford Technical Community College). (Pic was from a field trip)

Aviation2.thumb.jpg.b4d4bba877c5c1e2cd66b63416850596.jpg

Spent a few weeks with this cutie.

hIaVvfj.thumb.jpg.2fe33712d452c2847e51e6fe728492d5.jpg

And basically just fucked around for a bit. Working in a pool company every now and again to make a few bucks. College starts August 14th, the day after my birthday...looking forward to that.

Just wanted to update you lot of strangers who don't care :lenny:

What's that whole third image about?  It looks like some technical group?  Congratulation on high school and college.  What do you plan to study?

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

3 minutes ago, Joshy said:

What's that whole third image about?  It looks like some technical group?  Congratulation on high school and college.  What do you plan to study?

Yeah! My county has a career center, which offers CTE-based classes for juniors and seniors in high school. Kinda like a shared school between all of the others for specialized classes. That picture was of both Aviation tech 1 classes and the Aviation tech 2 class, which I was in, during one of our field trips.

I'm going into the field of aviation and planning on studying avionics. Thanks for your interest :)

GM3PM22.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) STEAM PROFILE ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) BattleTag: Doctersalt#1734 ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

1033049.png

Posted  Edited by RaisingAgent - Edit Reason: - removed herobrine
On 8.7.2017 at 10:06 PM, Joshy said:

I can't think of any other patch.  They're basically an emblem or logo, and people usually hot iron them or stitch them onto their jackets or polo shirts.  I've been trying to get one for my department during this project, but it goes through a long bureaucratic process before I can legally use it.

edit:

I just googled a random one... a jacket full of patches although professional ones are usually one on the chest or shoulder.  This example is enclosed in the spoiler below:

Reveal hidden contents

coat34.JPG?v=1444778079

Here's your patch. We don't have them on the clothes, we go into the fire with, cuz they'd melt or burn up.

So here's ya boi RapperAgent:

rapper_fw2.thumb.png.dfb702a7ef2c87fbb9cee550b28cccf2.pngi'm sory ;(

This is when we would have had patches (if we had done something honorable/patchable :).:

jugendfw.png.468ed845a1bb246e203f981e7abcc9e3.png

Edited by RaisingAgent
- removed herobrine

Posted  Edited by Charmy

God damn if i could be as happy as @Joshy looks for a day I'd be set.

also joshy is cute ?:^)

Edited by Charmy

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

I was so happy my younger brother could visit me.  It's been over 10 years since I have gone to a Waffle House.  I still strongly prefer pancakes although the waffle was good.

ngwJQcz.jpg

We went to the Rocket Park and he did a Facebook live video.  It was fun!

HlazGvE.jpg

This is me on July 1st after a strong thunderstorm at Home Depot:

10429c639e1984.jpg

This is me after waking up this morning:

104337705ef407.jpg

Thanks!

Posted  Edited by DemonWithAShotgun - Edit Reason: Can't being giving out my License plate # all willy-nilly like. Thanks Joshy <3

Finally got my car to pass inspection and got her registered! Not sure what I'll name her, but it'll be grand, no doubt.

i7rTrMz.jpg?1

This bitchboi also got a haircut, so I figured I'd throw this into the post too

Screenshot_2017-08-11-16-45-45.thumb.png.caa7d10cb31ebf313e250c80fbace64c.png

Sorry for potato-tier portrait views, taken on SC, obviously

Edited by DemonWithAShotgun
Can't being giving out my License plate # all willy-nilly like. Thanks Joshy <3

GM3PM22.gif

1033049.png

@Kubnair, they use these radios to test the EMU/EVA radios.  Was going to do a video for you, but the sound just wouldn't come out on the camera, and the whole fun of these radios is sounding like an astronaut.

Fv9hIJA.jpg

The people in the group I visited below...  their job is to test batteries, and sometimes the batteries explode.  I think it's a pretty cool opportunity.  They told me most people on the team are electrical engineers, which shocked me because I thought it was more of a chemical engineering opportunity.

7UXRG9c.jpg