Ben

GFL Member Directory

Posted  Edited by ToniBamanaboni
3 minutes ago, MASTAH said:

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Edited by ToniBamanaboni

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

Posted  Edited by ToniBamanaboni
1 minute ago, Korowa said:

WHO FUCKING VAPES IN 2017??????

Also, aren't catfishes meant to be hot rather than like they have come back from the grave? ?

I do sometimes too, but not with actual vape xDDDDDD :popcorn:

Edited by ToniBamanaboni

Former CS:GO Surf RPG Deathmatch EU/US Admin.

My Steam Profile

glitter weed emoticonFeel free to add me on Steam if you need to ask me something.

sig.php?player_id=2031453&background=1

6 hours ago, John_Ariana_Man said:

You are a grown man. Clean your shit up, my god.. I also noticed there a coffee mug on the ground next the house phone, do you like, throw them on the ground after you’re done with them or just have no where to place them after you’re done with them?

I enjoy throwing coffee mugs like they are a football in order to see how tough the product is of course. pretty much me in my room testing products of course 

Achievements

33 minutes ago, Nap14hockey said:

Is it time to get festive?

Screenshot_2017-12-05-18-58-05.thumb.png.1785320f3bb334714112bedbcddaeb67.png

Why do you always look like you hate the world lol

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

33 minutes ago, JerryBomb said:

Why do you always look like you hate the world lol

It's just my natural "resting" face.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

2 minutes ago, transperodan said:

So I was wondering what did the truck look like after the accident?

You know after it ran over your face and gave you an insane "resting bitch face" that in all honesty can't be beat by anyone on planet earth

when is mars gonna beam up there warrior that they sent to kill the joy of christmas with?

I mean ffs smile a little atleast next time when wearing them festive chrisrmas garments.

Not a dick at all. Lol

Visit GameTracker.com for the latest game server information!

[Former] PVK Manager  Anarchy Admin 

Ironic coming from you I've never seen you crack a smile either. Plus not everyone can put up a fake smile at the flick of a finger some people only smile or laugh when there's something worth smiling for.

17 hours ago, Nap14hockey said:

Is it time to get festive?

Screenshot_2017-12-05-18-58-05.thumb.png.1785320f3bb334714112bedbcddaeb67.png

YOU LOOK SO CUTE IN THAT SUIT OMG

Achievements

I think everyone else said it well, don't be a jerkoff.  It is my natural face, I don't smile without putting in some type of effort. It doesn't mean I am unhappy.  It just is my natural face.  If you have a problem with that, quite honestly fuck off.  I am who I am, I like who I am, and if you don't that's your problem, not mine.

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

Hi yes hello everyone. Just popping in really quick to say hello. I’ve hit a rough patch lately in my life, so I figured I’d post a picture of when I was smiling. Thanks for viewing my picture. 

I hope and pray that everyone has a wonderful holiday (I don’t think I’m logging on again this year), so Merry Christmas and Happy New Year (in advance). I also hope and pray that anyone who has any troubles in their life, I’ll pray for you. Thanks. 

8E074A6D-0D5F-4C3C-9FC9-688C9836EA37.jpeg

759110999_GFLSignature.png.5f98a0d75491ad7bc17aaf7a35c1f7bf.png

Thank you @AceOfSpadesMM for the signature! Very much appreciated.