Coolest Cat

How much does your whole set up cost?

Like, how much does your computer, keyboard, mouse pad, mouse, monitor, etc. in total cost?

I'm just wondering because I'm curious about how much you guys have invested in improving your gameplay.

I'll say that in total I probably spent ~$480 for my laptop (which I needed for college anyway) and a $10 mouse because touchpads are for scrubs.

So in total I've spent $490 and only because I needed to for college. What about y'all?

"Be good people"

Posted  Edited by Worgee

Around 3k€ on pc, mouse, keyboard, headset, monitor and graphic upgrade. This includes Danish taxes (25%) i also have laptop and old mouse, keyboard etc and Got a good chair as a present worth like 100€

Edited by Worgee

Nerd

Achievements

Well I game on a laptop since I didn't have a job, but I have a job now and I'm working on improving my setup. As of right now though my setup is probably about $599. The most expensive being my laptop at $500 and the rest being made up of my mouse, and headset. The mouse came with a keyboard, but since I'm on a laptop I can't exactly use it. It broke anyways, so either way I can't, but oh well. The mouse and keyboard were gifted to me though.

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb

Honestly, I've spent zilch. I received my laptop from Christmas and the mouse is a random mouse my parents don't use anymore so i took it. 

But if I paid for it myself, I would've paid  $1,210.

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

Besides getting the second monitor last year, I believe it was somewhere around $820 and $840 in 2015. But with additional monitor, which in 2016, it's around $900.

76561198043643390.png

Using the same computer shown in this thread.  $299.99, and I cannot remember...  but I think they weren't charging for the tax at the time.

bVilgHc.png

If you would like to count it, then the mouse was a cheap $10 one; I cannot even remember how much the mouse pad was, but it's one of the "really nice" ones I think I got for $5 ish?

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I spent 950 on mines. It was a custom built. I bought the parts that I was told to buy and a friend built the PC for me. Same price as my brother's PC but better.

I used my keyboard and mouse from my old PC since it still works. My headset is only $30ish bucks.

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Vfallen
18 hours ago, Scoin0 said:

Is that thing completely modular? Or semi? That computer looks pretty odd man.

Like.. a modular psu? Lol... both of them were built by me. The Thermaltake case is pretty old but all the parts are new.  I'll post the specs when I get home tonight

Main pc:

Benq xl2411z

~CPU~

i7-6700k

16gb ram

~GPU~

gtx1080

~SSD's~

Evo: 500gb/

Scandisk 1tb

side pc/streaming pc:

Acer gn246hl