BLAZE

I'm bored... Roast me

Posted  Edited by Twig

usually there's a pic of yourself holding a "roast me" piece of paper in the thread, but the emo pic gives me enough material to work with.

I'm kidding of course, i can't be that rude, it'd hurt me emotionally to talk shit

:/ 

Edited by Twig

My Steam Profile (from SteamDB)

• Worth: $943 ($530 with sales)
  • Games owned: 174
  • Games played: 112 (64%)
  • Hours on record: 5,797.5h

Posted  Edited by mbs

;)ur not worth the roast;)

Edited by mbs

.eJwVzEEOhCAMAMC_8ABaC0L0NwQJkogltJ42-_ddM_f5mGdeZjen6pAd4GiSeR5WlGeqxVbmepU0mtjMHZJqymcvtwrQhs6vHqMPjrYXOES3hCWsRIjR-UjQ-r8RO-5qvj_gJCIu.t46Loz1YH4dqwtzyP7UxuKymbe4Capture.PNG.4c9bc5dbf21f8a1679c5bd711f1f064e.PNG

Former Manager On Hide and Seek

Former Admin  on prop hunt

Former trail admin on breach 

I don't think I could roast you because you're already charcoal at this point...

But I will still roast you anyway because your username is blaze.

So your username is blaze huh, sounds like you have a thing for fire. Perhaps you're a pyromaniac? or perhaps you like to set yourself on fire, which may explain the emo pic. In that case I am going to assume that you're an auto-pyromaniac, which describes a person who likes to light himself on fire.

I could roast you further but at this point it's just ashes. I am sure Hitler could roast you harder burning the jews. I am quite sure that he will put you in a blast furnace and burn your remaining ashes into air pollution. Which people breath in and die because of your poisonous ash polluted air.

was going to continue but it would sound like I'm insulting you so yea this is it

PLACE HOLDER

1 hour ago, Mad_Father said:

I don't think I could roast you because you're already charcoal at this point...

So your username is blaze huh, sounds like you have a thing for fire. Perhaps you're a pyromaniac? or perhaps you like to set yourself on fire, which may explain the emo pic. In that case I am going to assume that you're an auto-pyromaniac, which describes a person who likes to light himself on fire.

I could roast you further but at this point it's just ashes. I am sure Hitler could roast you harder burning the jews. I am quite sure that he will put you in a blast furnace and burn your remaining ashes into air pollution. Which people breath in and die because of your poisonous ash polluted air.

was going to continue but it would sound like I'm insulting you so yea this is it

084.png

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

4 hours ago, Mad_Father said:

You do know that you burn charcoal right?58be18258e8b9_giphy(3).gif.3c48320a0e234f8485eabcc9839be2fe.gif

I am member on...

EVERYTHING!

ikilledroy.png.67c92b06382380dddcb1f8bf008bd063.png

noobs.png.0cf2d21bc81d219e9dd4ecbc869fc7fe.png

weirdserver.PNG.f1961b5cf0f22eb404ad0dcecc0c0f92.PNG

Interesting how I found this on SourceBans..

1khours.PNG.55315719558ceee643fe10faa7f9418b.PNG

signature.PNG.678535f00d34c4cd3e511ea8ce33b603.PNG

I SPENT 10 MINUTES TYPING A WELL EDUCATED COMEBACK TO A CHATBOX COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?get rekt

sdadasdsadasd.gif.e8ae30d871c1e0c7058f2860a0c859f1.gif

360 turn one deag. Thanks Valve.(New application for Faze.)

592fa5f7b9714_giphy(11).gif.7fd2bb0984170a02502ade3c20d4719a.gif

You know what they say, the more orange juice you drink, the less percent you are to become a zombie. -Baked 2017

Just now, Mad_Father said:

I don't mind roasting you too 

with real roast

Better add some charcoal to help you out a bit then =/

58be18cb1e626_giphy(8).gif.a3d325eb393c479b28f6241f807db535.gif

I am member on...

EVERYTHING!

ikilledroy.png.67c92b06382380dddcb1f8bf008bd063.png

noobs.png.0cf2d21bc81d219e9dd4ecbc869fc7fe.png

weirdserver.PNG.f1961b5cf0f22eb404ad0dcecc0c0f92.PNG

Interesting how I found this on SourceBans..

1khours.PNG.55315719558ceee643fe10faa7f9418b.PNG

signature.PNG.678535f00d34c4cd3e511ea8ce33b603.PNG

I SPENT 10 MINUTES TYPING A WELL EDUCATED COMEBACK TO A CHATBOX COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?get rekt

sdadasdsadasd.gif.e8ae30d871c1e0c7058f2860a0c859f1.gif

360 turn one deag. Thanks Valve.(New application for Faze.)

592fa5f7b9714_giphy(11).gif.7fd2bb0984170a02502ade3c20d4719a.gif

You know what they say, the more orange juice you drink, the less percent you are to become a zombie. -Baked 2017

Posted  Edited by JerryBomb
25 minutes ago, Severely_Artistic said:

You can't roast what's baked.

Time to turn our attention to @Mad_Father.  I'm gonna turn your ass into ashes.

You were made Head Admin because you know how to give good head to admins.

Your name is Mad Father because your Father was mad when you were born. 

You're such a disappointment that your parents gave you up for adoption before you were even born.

Your dick is so small that not even Dora the Explorer can find where that shit is.

I'd tell you to get a life, but you wouldn't be able to get one cuz I've already ended your whole career.

....... ...... .......

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U_zUrjiFTEM

Also @BLAZE I think you were born on the highway, because that's where most accidents happen. I'd also slap you, but that's animal abuse.

Edited by JerryBomb

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

21 minutes ago, Severely_Artistic said:

You were made Head Admin because you know how to give good head to admins.

I am not denying it

22 minutes ago, Severely_Artistic said:

Your name is Mad Father because your Father was mad when you were born. 

Also not denying this but you're technically not wrong

22 minutes ago, Severely_Artistic said:

You're such a disappointment that your parents gave you up for adoption before you were even born.

wow I am surprised that you knew this, I bet you were the doctor that delivered the unfortunate news to everyone.

I could imagine it going like this

In the one of the rooms in the ER, a well dressed doctor came into the room. His face was emotionless but it would almost seem as if he saw a ghost. He sighed then quietly said "Bad news sir, I must terribly inform you that your child will be born a disappointment." The worried father instantaneously replied with worry "But doctor, he wasn't even born yet" The doctor walked toward the ultrasound and pointed  "From the looks of the ultrasound, I am afraid that it will be retarded" Feeling with confusion and rage, he snapped "How do you know that" The doctor replied as like it's a normal Tuesday talk with another patient "Because it takes one to know one" The father became quiet for a while. A few minutes passed by, he finally said "oh so you're retarded too, either way that's disappointing. Both for you and for my child"

26 minutes ago, Severely_Artistic said:

Your dick is so small that not even Dora the Explorer can find where that shit is.

hmm the problem is that you know my dick size, what are you fucking gay?

26 minutes ago, Severely_Artistic said:

I'd tell you to get a life, but you wouldn't be able to get one cuz I've already ended your whole career.

Well... you can't ruin my career because there isn't one to begin with.

PLACE HOLDER

30 minutes ago, Mad_Father said:

I am not denying it

Also not denying this but you're technically not wrong

wow I am surprised that you knew this, I bet you were the doctor that delivered the unfortunate news to everyone.

I could imagine it going like this

In the one of the rooms in the ER, a well dressed doctor came into the room. His face was emotionless but it would almost seem as if he saw a ghost. He sighed then quietly said "Bad news sir, I must terribly inform you that your child will be born a disappointment." The worried father instantaneously replied with worry "But doctor, he wasn't even born yet" The doctor walked toward the ultrasound and pointed  "From the looks of the ultrasound, I am afraid that it will be retarded" Feeling with confusion and rage, he snapped "How do you know that" The doctor replied as like it's a normal Tuesday talk with another patient "Because it takes one to know one" The father became quiet for a while. A few minutes passed by, he finally said "oh so you're retarded too, either way that's disappointing. Both for you and for my child"

hmm the problem is that you know my dick size, what are you fucking gay?

Well... you can't ruin my career because there isn't one to begin with.

084.png

084.png

084.png

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif