pvg_johnathan

Got banned

Hey pvg_johnathan, I'm the admin who banned you. I banned you for Mass RDM. Firstly I reccommend you follow the ban appeal format listed in here.

https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/2483-ttt-minecraft-ban-appeals-read-me/

Also I banned you for Mass RDM. Two of which were prop kills and another was just a blantant RDM. You report responses on the matter were "Hah... nope." and "I knew you were a T". I may be contorting the responses meaning and direct words however it was clear you did not care for the rules or even read one bit of them. As evident in your ban appeals format. If you can give me a better reason as to why you should be unbanned and why you won't plague the community, I might consider lowering/removing your ban. Until then it will stick.

Sorry I don't take pictures of the logs or record the evidence of people I ban anymore because my computer wouldn't have enough space for all those poeple. However if you're so adamant in getting unbanned why are you fighting me instead of trying to explain what you wouldn't do again. If you really want me to I can scour trhough the logs and get your one RDM but I can't view deathscenes or reports to show you your T prop kills that you knew you did and continued doing even after warning

1 hour ago, pvg_johnathan said:

do you have ANY evidence to support that. I never said "i knew you were a T"

I know Nil has a reason for not having proof but where's yours? I've seen you play on the server and yes. You did mass with props. I was one of them and you did indeed say something along the lines of "I knew you were a T" to justify your actions. You don't deserve an unban. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this but fucking hell. Seeing this aggravated me 

Just now, WafflyDino said:

I know Nil has a reason for not having proof but where's yours? I've seen you play on the server and yes. You did mass with props. I was one of them and you did indeed say something along the lines of "I knew you were a T" to justify your actions. You don't deserve an unban. Sorry if I wasn't supposed to post this but fucking hell. Seeing this aggravated me 

I do believe it's fine that you posted because the rule is don't post unless you have something to add to the appeal. Whether it be positive or negative. In this case an eye witness helps a lot

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Firestorm said:

@NotMotder

@Violator

@pvg_johnathan

Topic haven't been handled unless it already finished.

(Not joining the topic, just alerting people to either look into it or :locked:since it been 2 weeks)

I explained to him on steam to go back and read @NotMotder first reply and then comment on here a few times and he has yet to understand what to say. All he has to do is own up to it and apologize but oh well.

I9MhKK5.png