Snoopy

[Announcement] The end of the TF2 Division

:rip: TF2. This division will always be remember....

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3

Achievements

tf2 was the first game i ever had, along unturned. i would play it nonstop. then for my 8th birthday i got steam and a 25$ steam card, and got gmod and quit tf2. i came back last year around december to see if it was still as fun and cool as before. it isnt. the meet your match update was a piece of shit (u gotta wait around half an hour in a queue), they had the heavy vs pyro (we all knew he would win)  and like others say they have shit support with community servers. i still have it installed tho. :rip: tf2

:thumbsdown:

giphy.gif

Sorry about the necropost, I just saw this today. I had fun being admin, that was the whole reason I joined GFL. I can't buy csgo or gmod because I lack money, but I hope TF2 will somehow sometime rise up again and we can get more servers.

JerryBomb.png.e376b34f3abbf909e911ca905e69e9b5.png.148c6b4cfc47ce26dbdfacd59a6ef633.pngCreative Team of GFL.

That's it.

Achievements

• Snoopy locked this topic
  • 3 years later...

NOOOO!!!!!...I just read this comment .....did i miss the best years here OMG jeezes....now im going to watch it die a slow painful leech again like CTF quakeworld 💀☠️ :((....I wasnt around for TF2 2007 to 2015....and now I missed GFL TF2 as well....ahhh man ....

When TF3 hitting /dropping?  just chuck a couple of new sexy looking 4k graphics front end on it and a killbots/ cheatz/ ai upgrade....couple of new classes PICARD STx BORG BOT or Vulkan Surley BOT with mind meld tech...ie head expoldes if you meld for to long...hahah lol

I will keep playing till i realise im the only one left on the server hehe.....then i guess i will release the hounds .....mass of botz, them vs me till hundredz of  with scatter botz that never sleep like arni T2....