GrandiSlayer

I'm back

I figured that since I'm probably going to be playing on the ZE server more often again, I'd make an official thread for those that still remember me.

For those that don't, the down-low is that long ago(we're talking 4-5 years) I was a member of the klan, slowly worked my way through the ranks until I became server manager for the dying TF2 section of GFL, quit that, and then when the TF2 side died, I left.

I don't actually know you (apart from stories that I've been told), but according to @Alejandro, I sound like you. Looking forward to possibly meet you on TeamSpeak.

Snow Owl.jpg

Achievements

22 hours ago, Cypher said:

Welcome back dude.

It's good to be back.

16 hours ago, Shuruia said:

Can't wait to make you cringe some more with my horrible impersonation of a stereotypical black man.

And I had almost forgotten about that. Hard to imagine that was what, 3 years ago?

15 hours ago, Dano said:

I don't actually know you (apart from stories that I've been told), but according to @Alejandro, I sound like you. Looking forward to possibly meet you on TeamSpeak.

Perhaps. I normally don't go on the TS.

6 hours ago, Rcool64 said:

Well, you came back right when tf2 ended (kinda awk) buuuuuut welcome back!

It was all me Rcool. I was the one that whispered to snoopy, telling him to pull the plug on the vegetable known as TF2 GFL.