Finnick

Finnick`s Art Thread

44 minutes ago, Finnick said:

I decided to add more to this fucker

furrytrash3.png

He looks ready to murder someone.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

• 2 weeks later...

Great work as usual, keep up the awesome art buddy!

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

4 hours ago, Finnick said:

Ace + Freddy K.

heard Freddy is the next DBD killer so I thought these two good boys would look cute together

Ace+freddy.png

Now this is just adorable :D

I love Ace, looking forward to Freddy.

Post this to the subreddit, it'll look swee there.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

Posted  Edited by Finnick - Edit Reason: ugly

I've been using a program called DesignDoll to help me with body references, It's really helping a lot.

I mean, I'm not really good at it yet lol

Edited by Finnick
ugly

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

13 hours ago, Finnick said:

I've been using a program called DesignDoll to help me with body references, It's really helping a lot.

I mean, I'm not really good at it yet, but I  hope this program helps in the future

10968a77e1deab5c889d5087a6e5e0a8.png

That's a really cool sketch, it's like a mix of your typical adorable fluffy chartoon works, and a more realistic body.  It's cool to see the cross-over!

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

14 hours ago, Finnick said:

I mean, I'm not really good at it yet, but I  hope this program helps in the future

Clever use of the program, and the guy looks very nice. His body looks realistic and then his hair is kinda flowy, I like it a lot.

He's got some fat fingers though, but those are always a problem no matter what :L

Just now, Unknown said:

Clever use of the program, and the guy looks very nice. His body looks realistic and then his hair is kinda flowy, I like it a lot.

He's got some fat fingers though, but those are always a problem no matter what :L

I wasn't really focusing on the fingers, I'm practicing arms / chest and bodies right now, I'm pretty okay with hands right now, just didn't want to spend super extra time on them lamow

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

I've always used side views when doing head drawings, so I wanted to try doing a straight head drawing, with a little help from DesignDoll of course, that helps me out quite a bunch.

head.png

Achievements

On 11/5/2017 at 2:29 AM, Finnick said:

now one of my older brother

brendan.png

It looks like you caught him off guard when you drew him. :P

2 minutes ago, Finnick said:

I don't know why, but space feels beautiful

haven't done background that much anymore, so I decided to get back into it again

space.png

Woah... I don't know what to say it just looks sweet.