Finnick

Finnick`s Art Thread

6 hours ago, Finnick said:

I made something for my friend cause she's so nice to me :^)

cf78f344e7daf9c9b05decaebf1d1cd5.gif

Saw this on twitter.  As always its great, and I like that you made the background change color :D

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Finnick said:

im still sick

never got around to going to the doctors lol

whipped this up before I try to sleep

setting.png

I like the clouds in this one, the one at the bottom right looks like a big bird :D

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

Posted  Edited by Finnick

If someone could do this better than my attempt i'd appreciate it if you'd message me, I want to get this done better than I did so I can publish it on other websites

Sai doesn't have Text option, so had to hand draw each letter and number/symbol (pain in the ass to get it to look remotely nice)

AdonieCommissionShEET2017.png

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

10 hours ago, Finnick said:

If someone could do this better than my attempt i'd appreciate it if you'd message me, I want to get this done better than I did so I can publish it on other websites

Sai doesn't have Text option, so had to hand draw each letter and number/symbol (pain in the ass to get it to look remotely nice)

AdonieCommissionShEET2017.png

The text looks FINE trust me.  Have you seen my handwriting.  And quite honestly, I think it would look better than having text

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

13 hours ago, Finnick said:

I think it's good without a text option. Since it's hand written we can see more of your skills(I guess).

Either way I think it looks much nicer with how you have it than if it were to have real text. Really goes with the theme of everything else and makes it more unique to you.

41 minutes ago, DmitriiS said:

hmm

I agree completely.

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

Posted  Edited by Finnick - Edit Reason: fixed tooth

added more for edge purposes

#superedgy

Bar fight

toothirsty4.png

Edited by Finnick
fixed tooth

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

15 minutes ago, Finnick said:

8be49b9807f8b2bd03dee0f7780d6afc.png

o h d e a r g o o d j o b l o s e r l o l :thumbsupup:

115 likes, ur famous :lenny: