Finnick

Finnick`s Art Thread

3 hours ago, sl3yz said:

@Finnick Every tried varying the line thickness more often? Works wonders and makes it look more vivid.

Apart from that, looking great as always ::D:

I tried once before lol, I tried super thick and super thin before and both looked super super weird

I do try to do different line textures, like crayon or something like that lol

Also have been doing some water colour but I can't get a grasp of it yet so I don't do complete pictures using only watercolours yet because i'm just using watercolour to get a better understanding of it :^)

oh a n d t h a n k y o u

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Posted  Edited by Finnick

that drawing I did of Pyrocynical done on Digital

i like that circle effect on the face

makes it look like its a projector shining on his face

idk i like it lol

pyro.png

Edited by Finnick

Adonie Had To Do It To Em by InvalidQuestionBeanie Pup Finnick YCH by InvalidQuestion

Achievements

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Finnick

I bought 2 commissions from 2 different artists and got one of them last night and I'm absolutely in love with it.

CommishICON.png

Edited by Finnick

Achievements

• 3 weeks later...

The whole telltale games fiasco is real sad

I feel bad for the game devs but it sucks more that we might not see the ending for Clementine in the final season, the last 2 episodes.

clemmycloo.png

Achievements

inktober #3

"Oc in dream job clothing"

which i think storyboard artists or character designer or anyone working in the animation industry would just wear fucking pajamas

animatordoge.png

Achievements