Ben

Official RuneScape thread

Ben Roy,

It doesn't make sense to have outdated information pinned with the title "official" in it.  You should make your most up to date or dominating decision more clear rather than having people look through it in a series of posts and threads.  Please update the OP or unpin this, or a combination of both.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

20 minutes ago, Joshy said:

Ben Roy,

It doesn't make sense to have outdated information pinned with the title "official" in it.  You should make your most up to date or dominating decision more clear rather than having people look through it in a series of posts and threads.  Please update the OP or unpin this, or a combination of both.

I've updated the original post, unfortunately, I don't have moderation powers on this subforums to unpin. I already contacted one of the council member to give me forums permission for it. I will leave this pinned until I decide to remake a new one. 

Thanks for letting me know that the thread doesn't exist on official forums. 

76561198043643390.png

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...

Hi ya'll. I'm excited to see a Runescape section on here.

I play both RS3 and osrs but mostly osrs recently.

I change my name constantly BUT you can add me on current user: Heffer Pussy

I mainly use the name: Krusoku but for now I have an edgy name which I do not mind. I'm a nice person despite my name so feel free to chat me up as my osrs account has friends chat on all the time Lol.

Cheers! Happy gaming!

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
Guest SkydivingSquid

I got my 15 year cape a few years back. I am probably coming up on my 20 year cape pretty soon to be honest. I was one of the original players way back in the day, but always F2P. I can only imagine how much fun I would have had and how much higher level I could have been had I not been so poor growing up! 

My original name was erozion7, but that was deleted. My new name on there is January23rd. Interested name, considering it's a date, but yeah. That's me. 

• 6 months later...