rapperdan

Make member accepters able to see member accepting guidelines.

So it has come to my attention that member accepters who are not admin can not see 

Can we fix this k ty.

possible solution that I am requesting is that they can see that and only that in the admin section possibly make a group for member accepter and move the topic into that groups section.

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Bae

Yes please. I have asked unknown to help me ask them before.

the only update I was told was that account that aren't set up on steam is denied.

Edited by Bae

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Joshy

I suppose the whole idea of keeping it in a hidden forum is so that people don't "hard code" their applications to fit our standards.  I have mixed feelings about this.

Personally, I don't think there are enough non-Admin Member Acceptors to change a system that generally works.  It's ideal to have everyone involved, but we can only aim for optimal in this scenario.  I think preserving its limited access is the best route to to go, and to have someone in leadership or a Google Doc, as @SwegBuster suggested, act as a separate means for the few exceptions.

Edited by Joshy

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

I mean, it's not hard, if you are a member acceptor you were already a Admin and already read the post, so unless you have a really bad memory it's not that hard 

76561198048327544.png

@Ash-'s opinion on gmod: 

4smalUvk.png
image.png.c3ced03940ca3f9bff0b8c6b1b425d4f.png

30 minutes ago, Pyros said:

I mean, it's not hard, if you are a member acceptor you were already a Admin and already read the post, so unless you have a really bad memory it's not that hard 

Excuse you :3

Them updates was posted when I wasn't even staff.

But either way, I usually ask unknown or shu-chan.

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

1 hour ago, Bae said:

I have asked unknown to help me ask them before.

I do not remember this, but I don't remember a lot. Either way I think it'd be good for non-admin Member Acceptors to see the post

Hope your day has been good so far, go ahead and move onto the next comment, I got nothin' for you anymore :) 

1 minute ago, Unknown said:

I do not remember this, but I don't remember a lot. Either way I think it'd be good for non-admin Member Acceptors to see the post

It's okay. I have ways to make you remember. 

Tbh, it was either you or nap that told me. It was over pm.

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Bae
1 hour ago, CrusTi said:

Member Acceptors who have resigned from their position(s) on a server shouldn't have member acceptor permissions. You resigned for a reason

To be honest with you boy, I got member acceptor because I asked for it from Denros. Shuruia and dano didn't have a problem with it either. Sure, I was admin before, but even after I resigned from all my position except GFX team. I was able to regain member accepter position even if I wasn't admin anymore. Like thomas have mentioned before, some of us still had it because we were trusted with it. It's not really that hard to do member acceptor now. Back in the day, it was a harder, so trust on the system was strict.

Edited by Bae

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

54 minutes ago, Bae said:

To be honest with you boy, I got member acceptor because I asked for it from Denros. Shuruia and dano didn't have a problem with it either. Sure, I was admin before, but even after I resigned from all my position except GFX team. I was able to regain member accepter position even if I wasn't admin anymore. Like thomas have mentioned before, some of us still had it because we were trusted with it. It's not really that hard to do member acceptor now. Back in the day, it was a harder, so trust on the system was strict.

I understand there are exceptions but I feel as iff you are only a member then you shouldn't have it. If you are apart of a team like GFX/Media/Creative Team, then I wouldn't have any problem with exceptions like these as member acceptors as you are involved with the community

9 minutes ago, CrusTi said:

I understand there are exceptions but I feel as iff you are only a member then you shouldn't have it. If you are apart of a team like GFX/Media/Creative Team, then I wouldn't have any problem with exceptions like these as member acceptors as you are involved with the community

438884614e142.png

I guess there is a reason why they're member acceptors. Creative Team member and TS Admin. Google Documents would be great.

76561198043643390.png

Posted  Edited by Crusty

If you don't like non admins taking up the role of member acceptor or TS3 Admin, I would just personally like to tell you to fuck off, if you have a problem with it, I suggest you take it up with the Directorates. :D

Edited by Crusty

etLqFFt.gif

Achievements

Hey now, there is no need to insult ones opinion on the matter. I am going to go ahead and lock this. 

I made a doc for people who doesn't have access to that thread. If anyone wants the link go ahead and pm me on the forums or shoot me a email at [email protected]

:locked:

swegbuster1.png