Auralanity

Ms Shad0w's Writings

Posted  Edited by MsShad0w

bTzDQhC.png

I will be using this thread to submit writings that I write on daily basis. So that everyone can see them. :) (I will update the OP and reply with the new writings each day as well) 

5xokReA.png

aQQ52TE.png

I never knew my life could be so painful without her, I don't feel whole without her by my side. We sought off to adventure the world together, but that will never happen. She got taken from me. I throw myself onto my pillow and start screaming. Then I start to cry, punch, kick, anything to get rid of this feeling, this feeling of dread, guilt, loneliness. Nothing works, I can't handle this anymore. I curl up into a ball under the covers. Hoping that maybe this is a dream, and that she will be here by my side, smiling, with all of her energy radiating off to me. She will make me content, even happy. I smile at the thought as I drift off to sleep. I hope that maybe, maybe, that can become a reality. 

zml3oFP.png

I tried to grasp onto memories, to remember them, of us being together. Painful memories, that I can't hold onto. I wish, that I could forget, forget us ever being a thing. Surrounding me is memories, memories that will never truly become a reality. Will this be my life now? Walking blindly through the streets trying to find her? Or will it be of me trying to find another her? I may never know, but one thing is certain. I will always continue forward, always seeking a better future for myself. And by a random chance, I may become content with myself, with the world, once again. 

2sJ676u.png

I always hated that boy, always her shadow. He's always around her, trying to pry into her life,  surrounding her, trying to make her love him. He can never love her the way I do, I will shower her with gifts, making her feel special. I will make her feel safe, always defending her when needed. And I will guide her, making sure she never loses her way.  But he makes a fatal mistake, messing with her in a way that will only make me snap.  

The boy is talking with her on one side of the room, making wide gestures with his hands, trying to convey something to her. Looks like he's trying to persuade her into something. But what? I ask myself, but I haven't got a single clue. 

The conversation grows worse, he keeps trying to make her accept on whatever he's trying to make her do. She shakes her head, trying to show that she clearly does not agree with him. Stepping backward each time he tries to gain up on her. Oh no, think to myself, this is going to get bad. 

He now has her cornered, no escape from whatever he plans to do to her, or make her do. My body stiffens as his hand touches her face. Grazing her cheek with his stubby fingers. He slowly proceeds onto her torso. Sizing her up against the other females in the room. She has endless curves, and a perfect body frame. And don't get me started on her face, she's like a angel.  He stands there with admiration, like he owns her.  His hands fidget with her shirt,and moves his hands around her curves. Then, his hands find the hem of her shirt, and he tries to raise it upward.

Something snaps inside me. Anger consumes me, and takes over, not even registering my actions anymore. I make a dead sprint across the room, and jump on top of him. His face turns pale, his eyes widen, clearly surprised to see me pounce on him. My fists connects with his face, and continues to do so. He doesn't even try to defend himself, already claiming defeat.  

I ignore the pain in my hands right now, moving past the pain and focusing on the boy infront of me. His body goes limp underneath me, declaring that his body couldn't take it anymore, too much pain to bear.  But I don't care that he can't do anything, rendering him useless. I don't care

I then proceed to kick him in his torso, aiming for his ribs. Bones snap and his face already looking like he just came from a fatal car crash, bruises already  starting to form.  But I don't care, he did this to me, to her

I suddenly notice a crowd already formed, engulfing us full of other bystanders watching, unmoving. I then see her, her face red, her expression clearly showing fear. ''You monster'' she practically shrieks ontop of her lungs. The gravity of what I just done, is finally settling in. I crumble to the ground, my heart shattering into a million tiny pieces. She will never love me, not after what I just did. Tears well up in my eyes, and they start to roll down my cheeks.

The crowd parts to make way for cops, already placing cool metal around my wrists, and they start to dig into my skin. They start mumbling protocol and regulations, but I don't care anymore. Not without her by my side, conquering the world together, facing it head on. Everything now starts to move in slow motion, almost not moving. My hands move toward the holstered weapon, sweat rolls down my forehead. As I switch the safety off and curl my fingers around the trigger. Pressing the barrel into my forehead, making me instantly cold as ice.

I squeeze my eyes shut, and I fire.

Edited by MsShad0w

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9

Posted  Edited by MsShad0w

Dark turn is now here. :) (My original got deleted and I couldn't recover, so I had to rewrite the entire thing, sorry!)

2sJ676u.png

I always hated that boy, always her shadow. He's always around her, trying to pry into her life,  surrounding her, trying to make her love him. He can never love her the way I do, I will shower her with gifts, making her feel special. I will make her feel safe, always defending her when needed. And I will guide her, making sure she never loses her way.  But he makes a fatal mistake, messing with her in a way that will only make me snap.  

The boy is talking with her on one side of the room, making wide gestures with his hands, trying to convey something to her. Looks like he's trying to persuade her into something. But what? I ask myself, but I haven't got a single clue. 

The conversation grows worse, he keeps trying to make her accept on whatever he's trying to make her do. She shakes her head, trying to show that she clearly does not agree with him. Stepping backward each time he tries to gain up on her. Oh no, think to myself, this is going to get bad. 

He now has her cornered, no escape from whatever he plans to do to her, or make her do. My body stiffens as his hand touches her face. Grazing her cheek with his stubby fingers. He slowly proceeds onto her torso. Sizing her up against the other females in the room. She has endless curves, and a perfect body frame. And don't get me started on her face, she's like a angel.  He stands there with admiration, like he owns her.  His hands fidget with her shirt,and moves his hands around her curves. Then, his hands find the hem of her shirt, and he tries to raise it upward.

Something snaps inside me. Anger consumes me, and takes over, not even registering my actions anymore. I make a dead sprint across the room, and jump on top of him. His face turns pale, his eyes widen, clearly surprised to see me pounce on him. My fists connects with his face, and continues to do so. He doesn't even try to defend himself, already claiming defeat.  

I ignore the pain in my hands right now, moving past the pain and focusing on the boy infront of me. His body goes limp underneath me, declaring that his body couldn't take it anymore, too much pain to bear.  But I don't care that he can't do anything, rendering him useless. I don't care

I then proceed to kick him in his torso, aiming for his ribs. Bones snap and his face already looking like he just came from a fatal car crash, bruises already  starting to form.  But I don't care, he did this to me, to her

I suddenly notice a crowd already formed, engulfing us full of other bystanders watching, unmoving. I then see her, her face red, her expression clearly showing fear. ''You monster'' she practically shrieks ontop of her lungs. The gravity of what I just done, is finally settling in. I crumble to the ground, my heart shattering into a million tiny pieces. She will never love me, not after what I just did. Tears well up in my eyes, and they start to roll down my cheeks.

The crowd parts to make way for cops, already placing cool metal around my wrists, and they start to dig into my skin. They start mumbling protocol and regulations, but I don't care anymore. Not without her by my side, conquering the world together, facing it head on. Everything now starts to move in slow motion, almost not moving. My hands move toward the holstered weapon, sweat rolls down my forehead. As I switch the safety off and curl my fingers around the trigger. Pressing the barrel into my forehead, making me instantly cold as ice.

Edited by MsShad0w

de247ln-88ce2fb2-8f7c-4f43-b129-1e2919f9

• 4 weeks later...
On 3/29/2017 at 4:55 PM, MsShad0w said:

Dark turn is now here. :) (My original got deleted and I couldn't recover, so I had to rewrite the entire thing, sorry!)

2sJ676u.png

Oooh.. I like it, My kind of story.

Bit dark though.

200.gif            Hello from all the animals~

I love it......

- Triggered -

Creative Team (GFX) 

Former Hide and Seek Manager 

Former Purge Admin

PM me for personal requests

Idk like it kinda sucks 2 suck unless you like sucking :B|:

Fᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤFᵤcₖ yₒᵤ