Bender

Bring Back Jurassic Park Escape on the Regular Nomination List

the tldr version: bring back jurassic park. its cool chill map. some ppl want it back.

we can discuss it and see what others say. though from what i remember the reason why we had removed it from nominations was because there was an updated version of the map.

i think it's safe to say though we could probably bring this map back for no nominations day (take this with a grain of salt as i cannot promise anything).

in all seriousness, i wouldnt mind having it back. i believe the story behind jurassic being removed was because fidler wanted the updated verison of jurassic, thus replacing the old one.

but then there was a glitch or a problem in the nomination system where u can renominate some maps (even tho its been recently played). 1 of em being the updated jurassic, so it was removed and the old one with the classic spawn version was never readded for  it to be replaced

5 minutes ago, kikofly said:

in all seriousness, i wouldnt mind having it back. i believe the story behind jurassic being removed was because fidler wanted the updated verison of jurassic, thus replacing the old one.

but then there was a glitch or a problem in the nomination system where u can renominate some maps (even tho its been recently played). 1 of em being the updated jurassic, so it was removed and the old one with the classic spawn version was never readded for  it to be replaced

@kikoflyThe new version was awful as I can say with respect to many of fellow players on the server. My apologies to whoever made the edit, but sometimes the originals are just better. This post is referring to the classic spawn Jurassic and not the evolved version. I do not think they removed and remade a map because of Fidler. This to me does not add up.

Posted  Edited by xSnowyAngel

The old Jurassic have always been placed in the Zero Nominations mapcycle.

The "classic spawn" can be set per map using one of the ZR commands.

As for which version of Jurassic you guys wanted, i had no idea, so i just added the old version ( ze_jurassicpark_c1v4_p2 ) into the Zero Noms Mapcycle.

Although i cant remember the exact reason why it was removed, maybe you want to start a poll to see if the ZE players want jurassic (old or evolved) back on the normal mapcycle.

Edited by xSnowyAngel

1 hour ago, DarkHeroz said:

I asked delta to remove it because there was a bug where people can nominate it non-stop without cd. I don't know if it has been fixed or not.

killjoy, who doesnt wanna play jurassic 24/7?????