JLlaneras

Shadow_Temple Under Progress

I love the nostalgia which is weaved into this map! Can't wait till you finish it! 

• Like 3

Achievements

See, I wish I had csgo because GFL has some freakin awesome maps. Boss battles?? That's awesome.

Good luck, and good job on future/current maps :) 

• Like 1

Achievements

Update on my Sky Map:

1.  Added two items Push and Fire on 40 sec cooldowns.

2. I have decided that there will be a boss.

3. The map is broken down into small areas. These areas might have small houses or places you can climb to defend against the zombies.

5. After an amount of time has passed in each area all ct will be teleported to the next area followed by the zombies.

6. In the boss battle you will need to defend zombies as well as shooting the boss. 

7. The boss will be in a fixed position while his attacks move around the boss arena.

8. Also the boss will have three to five different attacks all unique with their own difficulties.

9. After boss there will be one last defense.

10. At the end there will be lasers.

Edited by JLlaneras
Typo
  • Like 5

Glad to see that a lot of people making maps!!! Nice job my comrad! Good luck! We will always ready to test it :B|:

• Like 1

12 hours ago, JLlaneras said:

10. At the end there will be lasers.

I can see this gonna be a gud map :pull: 

• Like 1

@whim4life I have the same problem with lasers haha. Sooo with that being said I will try and not make them so challenging so other players can get the hang of them. I'm thinking the laser speed will be more like Surf Vortexes lasers.

Edited by JLlaneras
Added Content

I am interested in making maps too. Where can I find some good tutorials on zombie escape specific mapping stuff, like bosses, items, levels, etc?

@Loccstan There isn't much tutorials about zombie escape things like items or bosses you kind of have to figure it out yourself. That's what i did but, if you ever need help with something you can always message me or any of the professional mappers like Luffaren, Moltard, Naraka, ect...

Little preview of entrance to Sky map... The map is now about 7 minutes long not including the boss! I am going to add about 10 more minutes.

20170403215636_1.jpg

This isn't the what the final version of the entrance will look like. It will have displacements and more props...

Edited by JLlaneras
Added Content
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, JLlaneras said:

@Loccstan There isn't much tutorials about zombie escape things like items or bosses you kind of have to figure it out yourself. That's what i did but, if you ever need help with something you can always message me or any of the professional mappers like Luffaren, Moltard, Naraka, ect...

Thanks for letting me know. Quick question, how do you play test your maps? Do you setup a dedicated server running with the zombie reloaded plugin for that?