Broccoli_nyu

[Suggestion] Hide people

Hide People  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Would it be useful?

Introducing: Zero Player Models Day 2019!

But seriously, it's csgo not battlefield. Why is fps this big of an issue? And I remember when they experimented with a normal jump height. Shit was anarchy the server almost burnt to the ground.

Posted  Edited by willywilson
11 minutes ago, DUSTY said:

Introducing: Zero Player Models Day 2019!

But seriously, it's csgo not battlefield. Why is fps this big of an issue? And I remember when they experimented with a normal jump height. Shit was anarchy the server almost burnt to the ground.

Because I get 10 fps and sometimes I litterally lag to the side (imagine walking forward, knife out but going like 200 speed, and going to the side, even when only holding w) which has killed me in bioshock, santassination truth, and a variety of other maps, these are just the ones that come to mind, when you have 64 players jumbled tight, particles, and a variety of other things, it really does impact your performance, especially when on a laptop as bad as mine. 

Edited by willywilson

2 hours ago, willywilson said:

Number one reason: FPS, this is the ONLY server where I lag out and my movement literally goes to the side due to how bad my computer is, on literally any other server in go, I can use hide and it drastically improves my fps, and stops me from lagging and moving to the side.

I understand the argument here, but by adding a !hide plugin we'd basically be trading away server performance for everyone to get better framerate for some with lower end computers. Personally I'd rather choose the option that benefits everyone instead of degrading performance for everyone for improvements to some.

Posted  Edited by EnickTheDemon
2 hours ago, willywilson said:

Because I get 10 fps and sometimes I litterally lag to the side (imagine walking forward, knife out but going like 200 speed, and going to the side, even when only holding w) which has killed me in bioshock, santassination truth, and a variety of other maps, these are just the ones that come to mind, when you have 64 players jumbled tight, particles, and a variety of other things, it really does impact your performance, especially when on a laptop as bad as mine. 

Lol on my surface I get 30 fps on i5 drops to like 5 sometimes .

Edited by EnickTheDemon

Posted  Edited by Neiva

Only PSE and RSS need !hide because of the insane amount of anime skins they have (even then it's limited to 100-150 units). GFL is fine, never had an issue.

Edited by Neiva

Posted  Edited by Malal
14 hours ago, DUSTY said:

Why is fps this big of an issue?

Is this ironic?

Do you not see how FPS is a big issue in CS:GO?

5 hours ago, Neiva said:

Only PSE and RSS need !hide because of the insane amount of anime skins they have (even then it's limited to 100-150 units). GFL is fine, never had an issue.

Not all of us can afford an i9 from our Woolworths salary

Edited by Malal

1 hour ago, Malal said:

Is this ironic?

Do you not see how FPS is a big issue in CS:GO?

Not all of us can afford an i9 from our Woolworths salary

I was talking about visibility tbh.