bballallan

Possible New Upgrades?

Thinking of some new upgrades!
If you have any suggestions or like any of the ideas please comment below

RPG Credit Upgrades: (The credits you get while leveling)

• Zeus Regen 5 Upgrades ( This could be OP So i would say at max upgrades it would come back every minute or two)

Store Credit Upgrades: (These upgrades with NOT take RPG Credits but it will take Store Credits, the ones you earn while being in the server)

• Jetpacks(this will be a very short burst of vertical movement)
  • Throwing Knife (Limit 3-5)
  • More skins more fun

Pretty sure the reason throwing knives were removed is because there was a conflict between the Berserk RTD and the throwing knives that would crash the server.
Dunno what the case is for that right now, since, yanno, we haven't run it on the server since.
On CS:S Surf, we have throwing knives as a standard feature. Jetpack is also another possible idea, but maybe make it just, 1 second of minor thrust, as mentioned.
If you guys do want to re-add throwing knives though, hit me up for some recommendations, seeing as I've been running it for like a year now.
Zeus regen is a neat idea, but yea, definitely have it on a longer timer.

1 hour ago, MrManslayerX said:

Pretty sure the reason throwing knives were removed is because there was a conflict between the Berserk RTD and the throwing knives that would crash the server.
Dunno what the case is for that right now, since, yanno, we haven't run it on the server since.
On CS:S Surf, we have throwing knives as a standard feature. Jetpack is also another possible idea, but maybe make it just, 1 second of minor thrust, as mentioned.
If you guys do want to re-add throwing knives though, hit me up for some recommendations, seeing as I've been running it for like a year now.
Zeus regen is a neat idea, but yea, definitely have it on a longer timer.

The RTD Beserker is removed i dont even think the dice on the server are even working at the moment. I think we need more credit sinks for store and couple extra upgrades for higher levels.

How about the ability to gift Store Credits?

Often finding myself having more credits than I know what to do with them

Before the latest reset I was told of new upgrades for the RPG menu but turns out we didn't add them for some reason. I was dissapointed by this since I was really looking forward to Bouncy Bullets and other things, so I do respect you making this topic yet I may not agree with the whole Zeus Regen thing but the servers could definitley use some more upgrades. Now as for the store I would not agree for the Jetpacks since people can just fly everywhere and be in one spot for a second then be in another, Jetpack also comes with abuse of glitch spots,map exploits, etc. I think the Jetpack is a bit unfair but store could also use some things to be added. Havent read the comments yet so I don't know if I'm repeating somebody but I'm just giving my personal thought.

I am member on...

EVERYTHING!

ikilledroy.png.67c92b06382380dddcb1f8bf008bd063.png

noobs.png.0cf2d21bc81d219e9dd4ecbc869fc7fe.png

weirdserver.PNG.f1961b5cf0f22eb404ad0dcecc0c0f92.PNG

Interesting how I found this on SourceBans..

1khours.PNG.55315719558ceee643fe10faa7f9418b.PNG

signature.PNG.678535f00d34c4cd3e511ea8ce33b603.PNG

I SPENT 10 MINUTES TYPING A WELL EDUCATED COMEBACK TO A CHATBOX COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?get rekt

sdadasdsadasd.gif.e8ae30d871c1e0c7058f2860a0c859f1.gif

360 turn one deag. Thanks Valve.(New application for Faze.)

592fa5f7b9714_giphy(11).gif.7fd2bb0984170a02502ade3c20d4719a.gif

You know what they say, the more orange juice you drink, the less percent you are to become a zombie. -Baked 2017

Not really my place to speak, seeing as this isn't my server or division. However.
It was mentioned before that the timer for jetpack would be extremely short, @Baked.
At that point it'd only be good for gaining a few inches or breaking your fall slightly.
Which, wouldn't be overpowered. Just another feature. Food for thought.

19 hours ago, MrManslayerX said:

Not really my place to speak, seeing as this isn't my server or division. However.
It was mentioned before that the timer for jetpack would be extremely short, @Baked.
At that point it'd only be good for gaining a few inches or breaking your fall slightly.
Which, wouldn't be overpowered. Just another feature. Food for thought.

Alright , I thought it was going to be a longer flight time saying I've seen jetpack on other servers. Thanks for telling me.

I am member on...

EVERYTHING!

ikilledroy.png.67c92b06382380dddcb1f8bf008bd063.png

noobs.png.0cf2d21bc81d219e9dd4ecbc869fc7fe.png

weirdserver.PNG.f1961b5cf0f22eb404ad0dcecc0c0f92.PNG

Interesting how I found this on SourceBans..

1khours.PNG.55315719558ceee643fe10faa7f9418b.PNG

signature.PNG.678535f00d34c4cd3e511ea8ce33b603.PNG

I SPENT 10 MINUTES TYPING A WELL EDUCATED COMEBACK TO A CHATBOX COMMENT AND THIS IS WHAT I GET?get rekt

sdadasdsadasd.gif.e8ae30d871c1e0c7058f2860a0c859f1.gif

360 turn one deag. Thanks Valve.(New application for Faze.)

592fa5f7b9714_giphy(11).gif.7fd2bb0984170a02502ade3c20d4719a.gif

You know what they say, the more orange juice you drink, the less percent you are to become a zombie. -Baked 2017