FreekyBeast

Exposing Skittlez *The CA Nazi.*

Uhm, excuse me? Time to educate yourself.

Only a true german can be a nazi, only one that is a member of the NationalSozialistischeDeutscheArbeiterPartei which is long dead!

Not only are you insulting us germans by easily throwing around the term Nazi without knowing the definition, but a real Nazi would literally get rid of you in an instant. 

That's rather ironic! So next time think before you call someone a Nazi or I'll drag your ass into the next KZ and we will find out if the barrel of a MP40 will fit into your backdoor!

(And there won't be any lube..)

Come on.. this is off-topic and on a shitpost. Don't you dare to take this seriously...

On another note, Happy Birthday Hitler

1 minute ago, Telemetry said:

Uhm, excuse me? Time to educate yourself.

Only a true german can be a nazi, only one that is a member of the NationalSozialistischeDeutscheArbeiterPartei which is long dead!

Not only are you insulting us germans by easily throwing around the term Nazi without knowing the definition, but a real Nazi would literally get rid of you in an instant. 

That's rather ironic! So next time think before you call someone a Nazi or I'll drag your ass into the next KZ and we will find out if the barrel of a MP40 will fit into your backdoor!

(And there won't be any lube..)

Come on.. this is off-topic and on a shitpost. Don't you dare to take this seriously...

On another note, Happy Birthday Hitler

Ya banned eggs dee lata nerd