Garrbear420

Adiiiioooossss

Goodbye to all of my wonderful internet friends!  There are way to many awesome people to tag so if we've had good games together , even if it was one game, consider yourself tagged ? Unfortunately my laptop died after years of bong spills on the keyboard and life decided to slap me with tons of medical bills and jail fines all at once so a new laptop is far from something I can afford anytime soon. Sorry @Violator no more karma ban appeals from Garrbear ? 

I'll miss you all even @WholeMilk ?

Add me on Xbox live if you got it : ReeferFever421

Obviously I'm getting to fucked up at the bar and I'm smoking a little to much in a state where you are basically the worst person for smoking weed

Maybe I could afford a new laptop if I quit smoking weed but the chance of that happening is zero Lol

4 hours ago, Garrbear420 said:

Goodbye to all of my wonderful internet friends!  There are way to many awesome people to tag so if we've had good games together , even if it was one game, consider yourself tagged ? Unfortunately my laptop died after years of bong spills on the keyboard and life decided to slap me with tons of medical bills and jail fines all at once so a new laptop is far from something I can afford anytime soon. Sorry @Violator no more karma ban appeals from Garrbear ? 

I'll miss you all even @WholeMilk ?

Add me on Xbox live if you got it : ReeferFever421

Cya dude. Enjoy life n shieet

Posted  Edited by Kubnair
4 hours ago, Garrbear420 said:

Do me a parting favor and delete those ? I'll miss trolling with/at you

Never I'm keeping them I'm going to miss you tho if I ever get an xbox Imma add you ;) cya dude take care with life don't fuck up too much if you get karma banned in life there isn't going to be a @Violator to undo it <3

Edited by Kubnair

Achievements

HOLY FUCKING SHIT I THINK I JUST CRIED A LITTLE I'LL MISS YOU G A R R!!!!!!!!

BYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!

“I was so good at being a kid, and so terrible at being whatever I was now.”
― John Green, Turtles All the Way Down

Achievements

Posted  Edited by Kunkko

Cya when you get a new computer, nerd.

Edited by Kunkko

bestpirate.gif.de491bde4cffb9a186b681b15af9a8d1.gif   76561198089778072.pnghehehe.gif

Posted  Edited by YourDeadNan

Welcome to the club biach and ffs at least visit gfl soon k my paragraphaic steam frend (lmao made that word up). Dont leave me hanging too long beb

Give ur nan a wet kiss :lenny:

Edited by YourDeadNan