Azura

My resignation

Just now, rapperdan said:

Take care my dude best of luck with school :)

Thanks dan, keep doing what you do best ;)

If you wish to talk to me, send me a PM but it's easier to reach me on Steam.

vf05UJb.jpg

14 minutes ago, Azura said:

Hi everyone, I'm writing up this post because I am no longer able to contribute into GFL's workflow due to real life issues that have escalated beyond the point I never thought it could reach.

I wasn't that good with many people here, I was mostly here to do GFX work and join GFL's CS:GO servers from time to time, also a part of me isn't very social so that explains a thing or two.

I would like to apologise to the Creative team and to the Board for not achieving the things I thought I would.

I really had a great idea and a plan for the Creative team and for the future of it, which I sadly can't make true.

There are many reasons why this is so, starting from the inactivity of the team itself to shitposts on our subforum but I will not go into detail.

The main reason why I'm resigning from leadership is because I've fooled around for too long in my life and now college is at the door and I need to get ready.

Over here in the forgotten part of Europe you pay for education with your blood (not lit. but you get the point). 

I need to put all my efforts into study, so I've also decided to stop playing video-games until I get accepted into college.

With all the exams comming up, the list of things I need to study just keeps going bigger and bigger.

I will still be able to process private requests (gfx, web, etc..) via my steam.

What will happen with the Creative team? I don't know, I hope you guys make something up out of this mess I've stuck you into.

Once again, sorry for not accomplishing what I've had in mind.

No special tags, people who I was good with already know what I think about them.

See ya folks later.

Okay this has no place here...

But....

Another one bites the dust...

Good bye m8

200.gif            Hello from all the animals~

Hey Azura, remember when we used to play Rust? Good Times ;) Hope we can play it some more!

Good Luck!

p.s. I will still bother you with annoying requests for my map! 

yeah.gif

1 minute ago, Leks said:

Hey Azura, remember when we used to play Rust? Good Times ;) Hope we can play it some more!

Good Luck!

p.s. I will still bother you with annoying requests for my map! 

When Rust becomes stable and I pass my exams I'm sure we'll play :P just hmu

vf05UJb.jpg

Best of luck @Azura! Hope you do well in college. ;) 

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3

Achievements

Posted  Edited by iPro

Thank you for everything you have helped me with, and thank you for all you did within your position.

Good luck with you and with school, I'll miss you as leader. 

9bC1UNC.thumb.jpg.8b4f40df883ffd138f58290a4d5d71ae.jpg

Don't mind harambe, it was the most HD picture I could find.

Edited by iPro

Goodbye @Azura! You'll be missed. Please come visit us sometimes. Creative team will still continue to run. We can't let it die just like this. We'll make you proud (:

pfs.gif.0454852536d8143a5e368e9f7a24a8a4.gif

credits to @Clavers

Achievements

38 minutes ago, Bae said:

Goodbye @Azura! You'll be missed. Please come visit us sometimes. Creative team will still continue to run. We can't let it die just like this. We'll make you proud (:

I'll be around :)

vf05UJb.jpg

Posted  Edited by nick027nd

No need to apologize. Things come up that is out of our control sometimes, and more importantly you want to better your future. Thanks for your work, and good luck!

Remember, real life comes before online things.

Edited by nick027nd

76561198028549341.pngAddFriend.png

Something interesting is supposed to go here.

Focusing on school is clearly the right thing to do.  What are you studying?  I feel like making another school thread unless someone else wants to beat me to it :ninja:

You're going to do great.  I recall seeing a lot of contributions from yourself while I was in a leadership role, and I can say that I'm grateful for any of it even if it's small.  You gave us the most precious and valuable asset you have: Your time.  Thanks!  I attend a university and have done both institutions in the US and an institution in the EU (IC), and so I can relate to you when it comes to understanding the commitment it demands and the stress it can inflict.

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152