SilentGuardian

Post your food over here ^_^

Well, I had to.  I finished this in 15 minutes in front of my track coach.  It goes without saying, but he was dumbfounded.

20161123_121226.thumb.jpg.c8f5b469e3d92783915413ba4faa031b.jpg

wEEZhpy.jpg.54370668acb451a1bac8a5011679ce7b.jpg 

(Made by @Rose, thx :D)

[Former]- Breach Admin, OLD Purge SR. Admin, HnS admin, GMOD Murder admin, GMOD JB Admin, TTT Admin, Forum Moderator, Discord Moderator, Public Relations Team Member, Media Team Member

I'm out

This was at an expensive restaurant out of town that was, in my opinion, very nice. I didn't get to take a picture of my main course since my phone crashed and I couldn't be bothered to wait any longer.

8ddf4a1456b8c37745e170779cd09a15.jpg 

This was just downtown in my local area. The place we were going to go was closed since it was a holiday so we picked this instead.

b1c6464c4389b6822e2d420155746f78.jpg

16 minutes ago, Skittlez said:

This was at an expensive restaurant out of town that was, in my opinion, very nice. I didn't get to take a picture of my main course since my phone crashed and I couldn't be bothered to wait any longer.

Hide contents

8ddf4a1456b8c37745e170779cd09a15.jpg 

This was just downtown in my local area. The place we were going to go was closed since it was a holiday so we picked this instead.

Hide contents

b1c6464c4389b6822e2d420155746f78.jpg

I prefer the first one,I don't like pizza ???

Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: response

Pretty sure it'll be photoshopped into a penis or something odd, but I don't care.  I love pitas!  Had this a couple of weeks ago while the sister was visiting.  This one was a breakfast pita with spinach and feta.

qzrVD6U.jpg

zFqIaMy.jpg

edit:

@SilentGuardian

Ne, efkaheestro.  I loved visiting athens and a good number of my friends while I was abroad are greek; i'm not sure why a good number of students studying ic design is greek.  One of my past suitemates is also greek/german.

https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/12-gfl-member-directory/?do=findComment&comment=67889

https://gflclan.com/forums/topic/12-gfl-member-directory/?do=findComment&comment=68417

Edited by Joshy
response

PoorWDm.png?width=360&height=152

Like spaghetti, but vegan friendly and using squash noodles; also drowned in vegan chili like the first image.  (Yes: I'm a vegetarian and acquired this preference while traveling).

BQAwZ5f.jpg

Just made myself a ton of broccoli and squash tonight too...

iX9mTST.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Posted  Edited by Joshy - Edit Reason: Added omelette

I've never considered soggy bread (in tea) to be a good thing, sorry.

Had vegetable sushi with tofu on top, and it was freakin' awesome.  I scarfed it down insanely quick.

RvUlfmo.jpg

edit:

Made an omelette yesterday:

tK9Hdex.jpg

F2dMrJc.jpg

(That's more egg... not cheese.)

Edited by Joshy
Added omelette

• 2 weeks later...