Metamorpho

Ban Appeal

Name: Tree (Treethousand)

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:106985721

Banned by: CONSOLE

Ban Reason: Ghosting

Why should you should be unbanned: As of March 2016, I have felt that I have been banned unjustly for allegedly ghosting on your TTT server. Because of this, however, it resulted in me being permanently banned from all GFL servers to date. Now, it's been over a year since my permanent ban, and I believe it's time for a fresh start. If there is a chance that I can make things right, then I will take that chance.  

o0Zt4Da.jpg   (Thanks @Rose)

Unjustly? You have total of 7 bans with 2 with attempted mass and another ghosting ban. One of the bans shows you have a history of not telling the truth. I see no reason to unban you from what you have stated so far.

I9MhKK5.png

3 minutes ago, Violator said:

Unjustly? You have total of 7 bans with 2 with attempted mass and another ghosting ban. One of the bans shows you have a history of not telling the truth. I see no reason to unban you from what you have stated so far.

Hate to jump in on an appeal for a server that isn't mine, but I'm backing up Tree here. I know him irl, and he's a good guy who made mistakes when he just joined. He didn't know I was with GFL at the time and he wants a fresh start.

He says the "unjustly" part due to the fact that he doesn't recall ghosting for that ban. He and his brother were on at the time, and they weren't communicating about locations, etc. of people, defining ghosting.

I don't know if this is normal on here, but I'm honestly astonished that a second offense ban goes straight to permanent. I don't want to be that guy and criticize TTT logic here, but... I'm gonna be that guy and criticize TTT logic here. If he wasn't ghosting the first time, then what's this about perma-banning for a second?

Off topic a little bit, but my main point is, Tree is a good guy and he needs a fresh start. Like he stated, it has been a year since these bans took place and he has learned his lesson. I've also talked to him about the community in school, etc. and he seems very interested. I believe he will be a valuable asset if you all can just give him the opportunity.

I've put in my two cents, I'm done here.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

~@Winter

Aspiring OWL Player

Official Fat Cunt of GFL

• Former GFL Council Member
  • Former Deathrun Server Manager
  • Former Murder Server Manager (2x)
  • Former Forum/Discord/TS Moderator
  • Former Member Acceptor
  • Former Prop Hunt Admin
  • Former Breach Admin
  • Former Ragdoll Combat Admin
  • Former Hide and Seek Admin

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

76561198080414294.png

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ad0d7752f3af933e823242707f002882.png

7ca15ba2adfc1cca1bbdd1b0e2899323.png

8a1fc7db81c9f9c55efeb06616369387.png

a23834bee8bd262ab85ddc004d8a52d4.png

37c2106e984c072a98986b80abc62302.png

ac8e16c80959c1400d7f78eb08d82b9a.png

d987b48e16877f03d3f4bd471f7a167d.png

7c3ddae8149571527b4fd382077c386b.png

addedjittogroupgay.png.b9cd0e35765a9eb4289086eb110830ed.png

crusty.PNG.ff0ad7f19b0b472ee3cf36cffd1138a4.PNG

eatcakeandcry.PNG.c3e7a72409b2c1a1bca7a659d6b0d5c5.PNG

fuckijustnutted.png.288a102240b0b61679c2a06089a8b4fb.png

quesadillaorriot.PNG.694be1708aeccc1771da16873fb0705b.PNG

21 minutes ago, Winter said:

Hate to jump in on an appeal for a server that isn't mine, but I'm backing up Tree here. I know him irl, and he's a good guy who made mistakes when he just joined. He didn't know I was with GFL at the time and he wants a fresh start.

He says the "unjustly" part due to the fact that he doesn't recall ghosting for that ban. He and his brother were on at the time, and they weren't communicating about locations, etc. of people, defining ghosting.

I don't know if this is normal on here, but I'm honestly astonished that a second offense ban goes straight to permanent. I don't want to be that guy and criticize TTT logic here, but... I'm gonna be that guy and criticize TTT logic here. If he wasn't ghosting the first time, then what's this about perma-banning for a second?

Off topic a little bit, but my main point is, Tree is a good guy and he needs a fresh start. Like he stated, it has been a year since these bans took place and he has learned his lesson. I've also talked to him about the community in school, etc. and he seems very interested. I believe he will be a valuable asset if you all can just give him the opportunity.

I've put in my two cents, I'm done here.

Thanks.

Best Regards,

~@Winter

This IS normal for TTT, however you seem to have been mistaken on one part. The permanent ban was not applied for only having ghosted a second time, it was the 4th 1-week ban that was applied.

TTT usually operates on a 3 strike rule. It doesn't matter whatever the reason is, but each 1-week ban (within a year) adds to a tally. Once you hit strike 3, the ban is permanent. That being said, that also depends on the admin making sure to follow up and double check Sourcebans.

I'll let Violator know you are vouching for the player, Winter. Please allow time for Violators response.

GIF.gif

37c6a160ff76e7ef7db4db7df0d50dc3.png

9d668bb6162aaa048432fe2935d30458.png

129ef22cb8471b6c808a1ce582f493aa.png

7f018283383ed2d1d0bd4cafeb1e87ac.png

bce96f456cff8113e7d9e5c2c6f65fff.png

v1.png

2 hours ago, Violator said:

@Violator I'm glad that you put your input on my post, Violator, and make sure to thank Winter for me, but I would like to say, as much as I 100% respect your opinion on my appeal, I hope you have taken note that the majority of the bans took place in the same month, March was when I had first started playing TTT, and I was terrible at it, and I do not want what I am about to say to be passed off as hostility, but I feel that the staff members who were on during the month may have lost patience with how I played the game, which I get, because I didn't understand the game, and I do feel especially bad for what I did during that time, but I do believe that the ghosting was unjust because there was no evidence of it. I hope you understand where I am coming from.

o0Zt4Da.jpg   (Thanks @Rose)

6 hours ago, Tree said:

@Violator I'm glad that you put your input on my post, Violator, and make sure to thank Winter for me, but I would like to say, as much as I 100% respect your opinion on my appeal, I hope you have taken note that the majority of the bans took place in the same month, March was when I had first started playing TTT, and I was terrible at it, and I do not want what I am about to say to be passed off as hostility, but I feel that the staff members who were on during the month may have lost patience with how I played the game, which I get, because I didn't understand the game, and I do feel especially bad for what I did during that time, but I do believe that the ghosting was unjust because there was no evidence of it. I hope you understand where I am coming from.

Alright I will undo it. Make sure you do not get banned for mass or ghosting again.

I9MhKK5.png