VilhjalmrF

How to escape as a Class D: Guide

Posted  Edited by Kite9867 - Edit Reason: Added: How to escape through Gate B

I'm creating this guide for those who are new to the server and for those who don't know how to escape. If you don't know what Breach is based off of then you should you probably visit this website. ( www.scp-wiki.net/  ) I will be making 2 more How To Escape guide for the Researcher, and SCP roles. There are 2 ways to escape. Through Gate A or Gate B. Lets start with Gate A first.

Gate A

As a Class D, you will spawn at the Class D holding cells (Heavy Containment Zone) and you'll have to find a level 3 key card. You can find a level 3 key card at the following spots; SCP-1162s, SCP-1123s, SCP-372s, or SCP-173s room. The spots that I have listed are the mostly likely places where you can find a level 3 key card. (Note: These rooms can only be access through a level 2 key card.) Once you get a level 3 key card you must make your way to SCP-914. There you'll find SCP-914 (the machine). at the middle you'll see a copper panel with a large knob with a small arrow attached. The words Rough, Coarse, 1:1, Fine, and Very Fine are positioned at points around the knob. Below the knob is a large “key” that winds the “mainspring”.  Now you need to throw the key card into the machine (input, your left side) and set it to fine. Then press the mainspring. Once you have done that, the machine will begin to close the doors. What you're trying to do here is to upgrade your key card to a level 4. You might get a level 5 if you're a lucky. Once your key card is level 4 you need to exit the room and make your way to the armory to protect yourself. I do not recommend to wear a vest unless there are no SCPs left alive but the choice is yours. Once you have a weapon, you will make your way to the Heavy Containment Zone gate and with the level 4 key card you will be able to leave the Heavy Containment Zone.

When you're out of the containment zone, you must be very careful and alert at all times. There is a possibility that there is a  NTF (or MTF Guards) , Armed Researchers, or SCPs roaming around. You do not want to run into one of these guys or they will kill you. Unless you come across SCP-035 (friendly towards Class D.) Now you have to make your way to the Entrance Zone. Once you get there, you must be very careful. Its most likely that you'll see NTF (or MTF Guards) , Armed Researchers, or SCPs. You should not go to Gate A, not just yet. You must make your way to the Electrical Center and make sure the Remote Door Control is off! Once done, make your way towards Gate A and there you'll find an elevator (that might be guarded). Once you make your way up to the surface you must follow the road path that leads you to either your freedom or your doom.

Gate B

As a Class D, you will spawn at the Class D holding cells (Heavy Containment Zone) and you'll have to find a level 3 key card. You can find a level 3 key card at the following spots; SCP-1162s, SCP-1123s, SCP-372s, or SCP-173s room. The spots that I have listed are the mostly likely places where you can find a level 3 key card. (Note: These rooms can only be access through a level 2 key card.) Once you get a level 3 key card you must make your way to SCP-914. There you'll find SCP-914 (the machine). at the middle you'll see a copper panel with a large knob with a small arrow attached. The words Rough, Coarse, 1:1, Fine, and Very Fine are positioned at points around the knob. Below the knob is a large “key” that winds the “mainspring”.  Now you need to throw the key card into the machine (input, your left side) and set it to fine. Then press the mainspring. Once you have done that, the machine will begin to close the doors. What you're trying to do here is to upgrade your key card to a level 4. You might get a level 5 if you're a lucky. Once your key card is level 4 you need to exit the room and make your way to the armory to protect yourself. I do not recommend to wear a vest unless there are no SCPs left alive but the choice is yours. Once you have a weapon, you will make your way to the Heavy Containment Zone gate and with the level 4 key card you will be able to leave the Heavy Containment Zone.

Once you exit out of Heavy Containment Zone, turn right and you will come to a room called SCP-079. Once you get there you must enter the room and interact with SCP-079, a computer. He'll ask you for a help in return he'll help you. He will ask you to go to the Electrical Zone and turn on the Remote Door Control. So you must make your way through the Entrance Zone and do as he says. Once you have completed the task you will hear him say this, "Thank you, Gate B is now open." When you hear that then it means you have done everything correctly. Now to escape. Once exit out of the Electrical Center, you will head straight and then you will turn right through the telsa gate. Once you pass the telsa gate you will come across Gate B and you will be able to escape. And that is how you will escape through Gate B.

Thank you for reading my guide. I'll be updating it from time to time, making sure I make it very detail as possible. If you think I miss anything then please tell me. If you enjoy this guide then make sure to like this post. There will be a video soon. :) And once again I thank you for reading my guide.

Edited by Kite9867
Added: How to escape through Gate B

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements

Don't forget that you can also go to Gate B with the new map

Once you have your level 3 or 4 keycard (And a weapon), you can go to the Heavy Containment zone and make a right. Then you would keep going straight until you reach SCP-79. Go inside, and 79 will tell you what to do (He also gives you a weapon in the same area, it's just in the room to the right when you enter). To open gate B, you must go to the Entrance Zone and switch on the Remote Door control, giving 79 access to Gate B. Once you switch it, you should hear him saying "Thank you, Gate B is now open." Now just head out, make a right, go through the Tesla gate and there's Gate B. 

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198058101056/

76561198058101056.pngAddFriend.png

"...You do a thing and it becomes the paint others will use on their canvas

of the internet for their memes" - Michael Stevens, Vsauce

2014 - 2020

Thanks for the good times, kings.

Former Global Admin

Achievements

1 minute ago, Faex said:

Don't forget that you can also go to Gate B with the new map

Once you have your level 3 or 4 keycard (And a weapon), you can go to the Heavy Containment zone and make a right. Then you would keep going straight until you reach SCP-79. Go inside, and 79 will tell you what to do (He also gives you a weapon in the same area, it's just in the room to the right when you enter). To open gate B, you must go to the Entrance Zone and switch on the Remote Door control, giving 79 access to Gate B. Once you switch it, you should hear him saying "Thank you, Gate B is now open." Now just head out, make a right, go through the Tesla gate and there's Gate B. 

Thank you. I will be adding the Gate B escape route to the topic later on.

Average HL2RP Enjoyer.

Achievements