TheJitFace

Weeaboo Badge

How does one get the weeaboo badge? It seems weird and awesome at the same time. I know that Syrus has one, check out his profile: https://gflclan.com/profile/252-syrus/              PgW4m8.png.4fe275d9d22528a2f180ca3e17d5eebe.png This is what the badge looks like and the description is "Stop watching so much anime, desu~." The weeaboo badge is hentai hot if you know what I mean :lenny: . Alright but seriously how do you get that stuff? Try suggesting how you can get it. Anyone can answer, even you staff members. 

jitticus

Posted  Edited by _SniX_

The only anime I watch is Soul Eater, Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan. :P 

Is that considered a Weeaboo, @CrusTi? :xD: 

Edited by _SniX_

GFL Current and Former Positions:

GFL Media Team Graphic Arts

Former GMod Deathrun (US) Senior-Admin

Former GMod Prop Hunt (US) Admin

Former GMod Jailbreak (US) Trial-Admin

Former GMod Breach Admin

Former GMod Hide and Seek Admin

STEAM Profile
YouTube || GFLClan || GameTracker || Discord: Lynx#9968

ZssHI1C.jpg

GUxvRJS.jpg

~Made by the lovely @Rose::x: Thanks. <3

Achievements

Not going to lie i watch a lot of anime like sword art on line (every single one), blue exorcise, my hero academy, future diary, inu X boku Secrete service, accel world, lucky star, akiba's trip the animation, dongaonropa (all of them ) angel beats, angelic layer, assassination classroom(all of them ) attack in titan(first season )aria scarlet ammo (all of them ) avatar & legend of kora and a lot more i cant think of XD

3 minutes ago, DoctorDJ said:

Not going to lie i watch a lot of anime like sword art on line (every single one), blue exorcise, my hero academy, future diary, inu X boku Secrete service, accel world, lucky star, akiba's trip the animation, dongaonropa (all of them ) angel beats, angelic layer, assassination classroom(all of them ) attack in titan(first season )aria scarlet ammo (all of them ) avatar & legend of kora and a lot more i cant think of XD

I watch anime soooooooo where da F my badge at bish. Ima get ajin up yo ass GFL

jitticus

1 hour ago, TheJitFace said:

I watch anime soooooooo where da F my badge at bish. Ima get ajin up yo ass GFL

but your not a weaboo, have u seen @CrusTi OSU! skills

STEAM 

76561198079961574.pngAddFriend.png

7 hours ago, _SniX_ said:

The only anime I watch is Soul Eater, Tokyo Ghoul and Attack on Titan. :P 

Is that considered a Weeaboo, @CrusTi? :xD: 

Not even close, mi amor. Those three anime are just a tiptoe away from being 100% entry-level.

The true ascent/descent into weeaboohood is to watch only the most ELITE of anime such as Azumanga Daioh, Aria, and Maria Holic. Ask @harry for more details if you wish to be initiated.

Pt5iuHl.png

I won't take a photo—I'll tell it through words.

Achievements

This badge, along with the "Meme" badge that @rapperdan has, are both test badges I made in 5 minutes as a joke. They will be removed in the relative future to be replaced by a possible better system regarding badges of its kind. 

12 minutes ago, qDogg said:

This badge, along with the "Meme" badge that @rapperdan has, are both test badges I made in 5 minutes as a joke. They will be removed in the relative future to be replaced by a possible better system regarding badges of its kind. 

Don't forget a furry badge then

10 minutes ago, CrusTi said:

Y'all are watching mainstream anime. It all about the underground stuff.

Hentai?

71CFA5EE-923C-4740-ACF4-508B753C9AD7.png.92a0d40c0fa7773f71fea2453f581d16.png

(signature made by @Kaylode)

Previously known as Xy.

Twitter ❤️Ko-Fi ❤️Github

IMG_0248.jpg

ben_mixed_opinions.png

16 hours ago, TheJitFace said:

How does one get the weeaboo badge? It seems weird and awesome at the same time. I know that Syrus has one, check out his profile: https://gflclan.com/profile/252-syrus/              PgW4m8.png.4fe275d9d22528a2f180ca3e17d5eebe.png This is what the badge looks like and the description is "Stop watching so much anime, desu~." The weeaboo badge is hentai hot if you know what I mean :lenny: . Alright but seriously how do you get that stuff? Try suggesting how you can get it. Anyone can answer, even you staff members. 

Constantly do posts about what anime you're watching, and make your profile pic an anime character for 10 weeks

then commit sudoku

200.gif            Hello from all the animals~