Severely_Artistic

Ratings Suggestion

Ratings  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Good idea (assuming it's possible)

Hi there.

I want to suggest adding in ratings. I don't know if it is possible considering the forums engine we're using, but if it is, I'd like to see it be put in.

Apparently there is a wiki page for exactly what I'm talking about: http://wikipunch.com/Post_ratings#Standard_ratings

I think ratings give the user more ways to communicate with a post and what they think of it, along with how it's more fun and creative.

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

QieICm4iRd6R572F6QZmzQ.png

qIbaita.gif

These were features on the old forums, you would have to talk to roy or denros to see if this would work with our new system. But instead of doing that, doing some research to see if this still works would be nice. I could look into it as well.

2 minutes ago, CrusTi said:

These were features on the old forums, you would have to talk to roy or denros to see if this would work with our new system. But instead of doing that, doing some research to see if this still works would be nice. I could look into it as well.

From what I know, GFL does use Invision Software, which I don't see a way to directly edit the ratings and shit but it is developer friendly according to them.

So, I'm guessing it have to come down to @Roy either do it / talk to Invision about this. Obviously this isn't that important, but it'd be nice to replace the little Like button. It'd add a little extra.

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

qIbaita.gif

In IPS 4.2 (currently in beta), there will be a new feature called Reactions. I believe this is what you're waiting for (please correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm not sure how long it'll be until IPS 4.2 is out of beta.

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, Roy said:

In IPS 4.2 (currently in beta), there will be a new feature called Reactions. I believe this is what you're waiting for (please correct me if I'm wrong).

I'm not sure how long it'll be until IPS 4.2 is out of beta.

Thanks!

I guess that answers that. I wonder how long it's been in beta... Hopefully it'll be out soon.

Retard

TTT Admin

Breach Admin

Ragdoll Combat Manager

76561198116532521.png

qIbaita.gif

1 minute ago, Severely_Artistic said:

I guess that answers that. I wonder how long it's been in beta... Hopefully it'll be out soon.

I believe it went in beta on May 16th. I hope it is out of beta soon as well because there are many great features with this release :) 

Thanks.