Ctrl

Ctrl's Admin Application

Posted  Edited by RevoltCtrl

Name:Ctrl
Steam ID:STEAM_0:1:100164009
Play-time 100 Hours
Admin Sponsors: @Darkling, @TomRiddle, @Mould, @King_Wailord, @Moose

Why do you want to become an admin?:

I would like to become an admin because the JB server is a very nice and fun and active server. It has great players and a wonderful environment.
I have noticed recently when I get on there seems to be a lack of admins of to enforce the rules, and there have been several occasions where I have had to bring on an admin because of it. I really enjoy this server and want it to grow and become better for everyone. I feel like I would be a great asset to the JB Staff. Whenever I get on, typically at night, a new person always joins ct doesn't read rules and ends up breaking all of the rules. I have many admins added and have become friends with them.

What can the admins improve on?
I feel as if the admins can improve on being more active at some times, but besides that, the admins are really good and well rounded.
What does the server lack from your point of view? 
The server lacks map variety, we play the same 3 maps over and over, and my suggestion... Take them out of the queue for a couple of weeks and play some other maps. I feel like if we did that, we could have more fun and try out some other maps besides undertale and vipinthemix. They get old after a while. 
What is your expectation of being an admin? 
I feel like what is expected out of me is to 1) Be active, and 2) be friendly and helpful. Being an admin requires patience and being friendly to everyone, even that one kid that won't stop getting on your nerves. On the off chance, I read the question wrong and got asked what I expect from being an admin is responsibility. It is a big responsibility. You have to be active and you must be kind, or else, you're not doing your job as an admin. 
Why should we accept you?: 
 I try my best to ensure all rules are being followed and making sure people have fun while on the server. I have been on the server for a while now and know the rules and how they need to be enforced. I have been an admin for another server before but nothing big like this, so I have some experience with most of the stuff. 
Extra information:
I just got on to summer break so I will be a lot more active. I can be contacted through Steam, the Forums, Teamspeak, and Discord, etc. 
Thanks for taking the time to read my application, I hope you enjoyed it.

Edited by RevoltCtrl

-

KZ wanna-be

+1                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

Confirming Sponsorship

giphy.webpgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

Achievements

Hey Ctrl,

First of all, thank you for applying for a position on the CS:GO Jailbreak Team.
Before I can give my verdict, I have to ask you to please type in the most professional way possible. You are applying for a very important position in the community, and you are expected to behave and act professional and friendly. Your application is full of grammatical errors which made your app enjoyable to read, but not very nice from a professional side of things.

Therefore, I would love if you could correct all the errors and please give some more information. Check the threads in the accepted sub-forum for ideas where you can improve.

Here are some examples:

@bballallan's app is very nice

@Dogger's App

And some others.

(Don't look at mine because it is very simple and straightforward. At that point the server was in a different state, and I was more of a necessity :kappa:)

This is my current input regarding this application. See you in-game!

yeah.gif

Just now, Leks said:

Hey Ctrl,

First of all, thank you for applying for a position on the CS:GO Jailbreak Team.
Before I can give my verdict, I have to ask you to please type in the most professional way possible. You are applying for a very important position in the community, and you are expected to behave and act professional and friendly. Your application is full of grammatical errors which made your app enjoyable to read, but not very nice from a professional side of things.

Therefore, I would love if you could correct all the errors and please give some more information. Check the threads in the accepted sub-forum for ideas where you can improve.

Here are some examples:

@bballallan's app is very nice

@Dogger's App

And some others.

(Don't look at mine because it is very simple and straightforward. At that point the server was in a different state, and I was more of a necessity :kappa:)

This is my current input regarding this application. See you in-game!

thanks for telling me, i wrote this at 6:30 in the morning for me so i was super tired 

-

KZ wanna-be

8 minutes ago, RevoltCtrl said:

thanks for telling me, i wrote this at 6:30 in the morning for me so i was super tired 

Remember.. be patient.. Good things come to those who wait.. 

yeah.gif

1 minute ago, Leks said:

Remember.. be patient.. Good things come to those who wait.. 

Ok will do,

PS: when do you stream, i wanna hop in on one of them

-

KZ wanna-be

Just now, RevoltCtrl said:

Ok will do,

PS: when do you stream, i wanna hop in on one of them

www.twitch.tv/thelieisthecake - Don't have a fixed schedule, but whenever I do stream, I usually message people on steam and leave a message in the shoutbox 

let's keep this on-topic and about the application only.

Thanks

yeah.gif

7 minutes ago, RevoltCtrl said:

Why would you Apply in the morning while tired for an admin position? 

However, I find that you have just come back to the server after a break and I'm not sure what you can bring to the team besides the casual "there no admins on when im on" and "i want to help new players" just to say some. 

Currently I will be neutral

Nerd

Achievements

10 minutes ago, Worgee said:

Why would you Apply in the morning while tired for an admin position? 

However, I find that you have just come back to the server after a break and I'm not sure what you can bring to the team besides the casual "there no admins on when im on" and "i want to help new players" just to say some. 

Currently I will be neutral

I have answered your questions  in my application if you want to go back through and read them.

-

KZ wanna-be

Posted  Edited by LegendaryFluff

Hey @RevoltCtrl, thanks for your interest in becoming an admin to try to make the server a better place!

Pros: 

Knows the rules

Has been on the forums and has a fait amount of posts

Knows how to play CT

Cons:

Not very active

What I want to see from:

I want to see you on more and later at night IF POSSIBLE.

You're a good player, knows rules plays CT. I feel you are admin material. If you do get trial admin and then end up going inactive my vote will change.

Thanks

My current answer is:  +1

Edited by LegendaryFluff

rudepog.PNG.3a1c25f3009ab8e9219ba200ef1a01a5.PNG

Just now, LegendaryFluff said:

My reply will go here after you answer a couple important questions.

What time are you on? The weekdays are a HUGE problem late at night, we have many reports happening and complaints that no admins are on during this time.

(Please insert your time zone, it would be helpful)

Secondly, I see your activity isn't too hot, but you are a very great player; If you aren't going to be active it's an automatic - 1 from me, we DO NOT need anymore inactive admins under any means. That is a huge line in the sand for me.

Thanks.

I will be on almost everydat durring the day because i just got let on to summer break. 

Im in the Central Time Zone so it is 9:18 at the time of me writing the response

I just had a whole lot of finals so my mom took away my computer for that time, that is why I havn't been on, but im done now so YAY

-

KZ wanna-be

27 minutes ago, Worgee said:

I might change my mind later but for now it will remain Neutral

ok, what ever you think is best

feel free to ask me any questions you have over me what so ever, and I will answer asap

-

KZ wanna-be

31 minutes ago, RevoltCtrl said:

feel free to ask me any questions you have over me what so ever, and I will answer asap

Currently I just want to make sure that you will be active as Fluff stated and then I'll watch how you are as T aswell as CT etc. Do as you normally do :-D

Nerd

Achievements

will do, and I will be super active

12 minutes ago, Worgee said:

Currently I just want to make sure that you will be active as Fluff stated and then I'll watch how you are as T aswell as CT etc. Do as you normally do :-D

-

KZ wanna-be

As I have said before, I have been busy with school and finials but I am on break now so I will be a lot more active 

-

KZ wanna-be

Posted  Edited by Neko-chan
1 hour ago, RevoltCtrl said:

How many eggs can you fit in your mouth? My record is 4, and I want a picture to prove it! ?

Edited by Neko-chan

1 minute ago, Neko-chan said:

How many eggs can you fit in your mouth? My record is 4, and I want a picture to prove it! ?

I mean, it's not wrong, but let's try to stay on topic 

-

KZ wanna-be